Chapter 1:First meet~

Chan's pov:

"COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"

'Fuck..they found me! Oh no, what should i do now..?' I thought to myself while running as i'm shaking and crying, i was sweatinh really bad.

You must be wondering who are they, well..they're my "masters". I'm a wolf hybrid but suprisingly i'm a fucking omega. Why am i even a wolf hybrid anyways? I'm weak. Even a cat hybrid can beat me up in a seconds. Gosh, i hate being an omega..I just wish every ranks or creatures can be treated the same and fair..

Maybe you're wondering why am i running too? Hm well, the answer is simple. I ran away from those bastards. They abuse me, starve me and touch me without my permission just because they're my "masters" or because they're an "alphas". But, my whole body is hurting now..i don't think i can ran far away from them.

"BITCH!! COME OUT NOW OR WE WILL COME FIND YOU! YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

Oh shit..I don't have any energies left!! Oh no, i'm going to get caught again!! My Lord i begged you please send someone to help me!!

Just than i bumped into someone and since i don't have energies left, my visions went blurry and i passed out there. I don't remember anything but when i woke up i'm on a bed..? This doesn't look like my room tho, who's room is this..?

Jisung pov:

I was about to go home when someone suddenly bumped into me, i take a look and it was a..wolf hybrid!? Oh, it's a boy too..and he's an omega? I was about to help him stand up but he suddenly passed out there! I was panicking, i thought he died or something- but than a group of Alphas came and one of them said

"Thanks man for catching him, he's so hard to catch. Wanna join us torturing him? We wanna repay you for helping us."

Wait..what the fuck? Torturing him..? What does they mean by that.. this poor and cute boy is getting abused!? This is insane, but i replied

"Um no thanks..what makes you guys think i would join you guys to do such a disgusting thing? Torturing an omega? Are you fucking serious!?" I replied as i started to get mad

"We're Alpha's? C'mon bro it'll be fun, torturing omegas is literally our jobs. They're just a weak little things."

I was SHOCKED, our jobs? I thought Alpha's and Beta's were supposed to protect Omega's from dangers..at least that's what my dad used to say to me. I denied their request but they're starting to throw hands so i fight them back. I pick up the Omega and quickly put him into the passenger seat, after i got back home which my friends is also there..i tucked him into bed and i leave him there, i told Felix to take care of him.

Chan's pov again:

Wait..this isn't my masters house!! Oh no, where am i!? Am i getting kidnapped!? Who brought me here..!? Just than, someone came in and i hide myself in the blanket..is it evil?..

I take a look on it and it was..a boy, he's a chick hybrid and..Oh! He's an Omega too! Maybe he's not dangerous.. he gently shake my shoulders signaling me to stop covering myself with the blanket