° Closure

-----------
In which Taehyung got tired of waiting for Jungkook to come back, and they talked having a good closure.
-----------

Taehyung entered the café where they were supposed to meet today. He nervously look for the presence of the one he's gonna meet today but looks like he's still not around. Taehyung walked towards an empty table and sat down, waiting- no, hoping that he'll actually do what he said this time, that he'll come.

'no backing out anymore.'- taehyung thought.

Taehyung sat down there for maybe just a minute until he smelled the familiar scent and felt the familiar presence he's been longing to feel. He looked up only to see the person he's been longing to see.

"Hey, Jungkook." Jungkook slightly smiled as he sat down across Taehyung.

"Were you waiting so long now?" Jungkook asked, accidentally putting the 'wrong' words.

"N-not that long." Taehyung responded. Jungkook just nod at that.

"So.." They accidentally say at the same time. Taehyung lowered his head as he nervously played with his hands.

"So, uh, when- when did you got back to Korea?" Taehyung asked.

"Last week, uh, i thought you knew as you're the one who said we should meet up and- i was also waiting for you to do so." Jungkook said. Taehyung just nod as he bit his lower lip, nervously.

"Are you... are you okay?" Taehyung managed to ask once again. Jungkook raised both his eye brows and nod a bit.

"M-maybe." Jungkook answered. Taehyung voice hitched when he was about to say something.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said, tears brimming on his eyes as he hold his own hand tightly and took all his strength to be able to look at Jungkook.

"No, it's fine. I mean- its your choice, Tae, whatever makes you happy." Jungkook formed a close-mouth smile and let out an airy chuckle. Oh how much he wanted to cry and hug Taehyung now, but he knows he can't.

"No, Kook, i know its not. I-i'm so sorry- I'm sorry i got tired of waiting. I told you i would wait but- I'm so sorry. I was always wondering if you would ever coming back and my fate- my fate on you was fading. I'm so sorry." Taehyung apologized as tears run down his sweet cheeks.

"Well, i was also wondering why though. Maybe you really got tired, why? I know, i told you a million times that just trust me, just have fate on me that i'll be back once its all over, that I'll be coming back to you no matter what but- but i guess its not enough, i am not enough, right?" Jungkook said as he played on the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry" again, for the nth time, Taehyung apologized.

"No, Tae, i'm sorry. I'm sorry because i made you feel that everything's heading to its end. I'm sorry, i know this is all my fault." Jungkook said but Taehyung could just shook his head. Jungkook reached for Taehyung's hand and wiped his tears with his other hand.

"I love you."

"I have Bogum now, Kookie. I'm sorry i can't say it back." Taehyung said. Jungkook could only smile at that.

"I'm happy for you, for you two." Jungkook said.

"He was there, Kookie, he was there with me through my ups and downs-"

"At the times that i'm away, yes, i know. I just want you to be happy, Tae, that's the way i'll love you." Jungkook continued.

"Thank you. I hope we could still be better friends." Taehyung said and Jungkook could only nod.

"Can i... can i hug you, for the last time?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nod as they stood up. Jungkook pulled Taehyung in a tight hug, inhaling his scent for the last time he's going to hug him.

"For the last time, kookie?" Taehyung asked, confused. Maybe he just misunderstood it. Jungkook pulled out from the hug and nod.

"Oh, yes. I'm going back to LA tomorrow." Jungkook said.

'Oh'- taehyung thought.

"Oh well, have a safe trip." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

"You too, Tae, have a good life. Have a good and happy life with him. I will always be here to support you, whatever makes you happy." Jungkook said and smiled once again. Taehyung was about to say something but then his phone rang. Bogum, his boyfriend, was calling him.

"Oh, i think i have to go now." said Taehyung.

"Oh, okay, take care, always." said Jungkook. Taehyung nod and was about to went away, but he thought, not without pecking Jungkook's lips.

"Bye." Taehyung smiled as he went away this time. Jungkook stood up on his spot and smiled sadly.

"If only you have waited, i would stay, but now that you have him already, again its time for me to went away." mumbled Jungkook and walked out the café, advancing his flight this night to get away already.

[the end.]

a/n: taylor swift in your area! i got tired of waitingggg, wondering if you would ever coming aroundddd, my fate on you was.... fadinggggg- *scratch noise* and that's the way i love youuuuu -_-

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!