Chapter 20

Jiyeon's POV
Jin : I... Yes, I was... I'm sorry if I had hurt you in times but I couldn't stand to see you close to him and especially it seems like you know him more tha- wait.. it seems like his your boyfriend instead of me...

Jiyeon : I'm sorry too.. but I havent seen him for like many years, chatting is normal right? You don't have to be like this

Jin : Does this means that we are still together?

Jiyeon : Y-

N : No

Jin : Who are you to sa- *sees N* What are you doing here?

N : Oh, I forget to say this, I apologise for my manners. *bows 90degree* Annyeonghaseyo, I'm HakYeon. I'll be studying in this school from today on.

Jiyeon : N-nae?

As I looked over to Jin, I could tell what he was thinking.. Acting polite suddenly Maybe he wasn't used to all this

N : Nae. Since I moved into the neighbourhood, I thought to transfer over too

Jin : Enough with all this.. What rights do you have to talk about our relationship?

N : Of course I have. As her first love.. *slings his hand over Jiyeon's shoulder*

Jiyeon : Wh-

N : From now on, you and I will be love rivals. I will be courting her

Jin & Jiyeon : What?!

Jin : So now you're trying to say that you like Jiyeon?

N : Yes

Jiyeon : Bu-

Jin : Fair then. *leaves*

Jiyeon : Jin!

N : He's just upset at the fact that I like you

Jiyeon : Hakyeon....

N : What? It's the true! It's just that.....I kept this from you.. To be honest, I started liking you the moment you entered the school that year. But I just couldn't get the courage to confess...

Jiyeon : But you were named the famous playboy in school.. What's that all about? And what did you do in the toilet?

N : Yes, the playboy name was true until I met you... I was the first to approach you to bring you around the school, ever since then we were close. Usually a hoobae would not be that much close to a sunbae, but you were different. So when you were around sometimes, I flirt around hoping you would be angry telling me to change. That would be when I would confess but....

Jiyeon : But what?

N : You were just looking away or avoid me when I did that.

Jiyeon : I don't like such scenes

N : I'm sorry.... And about the toilet incident, it was Nana. She said she like me alot, then she dragged me to the toilet saying that if we make out she would not bother me anymore. I did not want to so all I did was sweet-talked her then she would be happy, but I didn't expect you to be in the toilet. Were you upset?

Jiyeon : To be honest, yes... When we first met, you were very nice. I didn't mind the comments given whenever we walked around the school together. I started to like you a little, but then I thought it wouldn't be great we should just be friends, so I forgot about the likings and treated you like a brother.

N : I see... Oh, do you know Hongbin by any chance?

Jiyeon : Hongbin? Erm... Yes, that day when I ran away, he approached me.

N : He approached you?!

Jiyeon : Relax, he never did anything. We only talked for abit... But recently we met once.

N : How?

Jiyeon : He had my number....from your phone

N : That kong!

Hongbin : Nae hyung? Hi Jiyeon

Jiyeon : Hi

N : You checked my phone!

Hongbin : You told him?

Jiyeon : He asked

Ken : What are you two doing here? oh wait three..

Jiyeon : Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida

Ken : Oh... Hi!!! I'm JaeHwan! Call me Ken

Jiyeon : Hi Ken-sshi, we met before...

Ken : eish.. Don't be so formal, just call me oppa. We met?! Oh wait, I remembered. Sorry

N : Yah, you guys are scaring people.

Jiyeon : It's fine... Hi Ken-oppa

Ken : Hi!!!

Jin's POV
She just called him oppa?! She never called me that before.. Ugh!

Jungkook : Oh hyung, what are you doing?

Jin : Nothing

Jungkook : Isn't that Jiyeon? You are spying?

Jin : Ani
_______________________
Hey! I finally updated! I'm in malaysia now so my wifi kinda sucks here..//forgive my language// Hope you enjoy this!

wendyy~