Chapter 2

No One's POV
It was night soon.

Jungkook : Jin hyung! Here are my clothes, you didn't bring any right?

Jin : Nope, thanks
.
.
.
Jiyeon was in her room talking to herself, walking back and forth.

"He wasn't like himself. No no no. He was so kind. No way. Uhh why am I thinking about him?"

Then, she accidentally walked into her bed side.

"Ouch. It stings."

She rolled up her pants to only see the wound bleeding.

"Oh my gosh. First aid kit."

It was 12am in the morning.

Jiyeon's POV
"So late.. I better not wake them up.."

I opened the cupboard and found the first aid kit kept high up. I tried reaching for it but couldn't, and I even hit my wound again!

"Ah.." I covered my mouth.
Then, I felt someone behind me. He helped me bring down the kit and left it on the table.

"J-ju-jungkook?" I asked.

He turned me around, I was scared that he was Jungkook so I had my eyes closed.

"Ha.. You can open your eyes."

It wasn't Jungkook. I looked at the legs. What a relive.. Wait! Then, it would be Jin.. OMG...

Jin's POV
"J-ju-jungkook?" She was scared that it was Jungkook.

"Ha... You can open your eyes." I said.

She had her eyes open not looking at me.

"What are you doing out here so late?" I asked as I cupped her face to face me. She seemed surprised at my actions.

"N-nothing.. It's late, I have to turn in.." She grabbed the first aid kit and left. When she was a little away from me, she fell. Only then I notice blood on the floor... I went forward to help her up, "How did you get injured?" As I put her on the couch, I rolled up her pants.

Jiyeon : It's not serious, I can deal with it.

Jin : How can this not be serious?

She then stood up and slowly walked to her room.

Jin : Was it cause by us?

She stopped in her tracks.

Jin : It was ...

Jiyeon : I will explain.. Come here

She led me into her room.

Jin : Let me help you

Jiyeon : Thanks

----

After I treated her wound, she explained to me what happen.

Jiyeon : After you all left, I stayed for abit till my vision was clear. But on my way home, I got a little light headed and fell down. It was near a construction site so there were sharp objects.

*BOOM*

Jiyeon : Ahh!

She was scared of the thunder.. She hugged me tight and had her eyes closed. I found it cute, uhh, again! What's wrong with me?

Jin : You alright? It's thunder.

Jiyeon : I-i-i guess so

Another thunder clashed
*BOOM*

She hugged me again. Aw.. isn't that cute? Uhh, Jin! I lay her down in bed and told her to go to sleep.

Jin : Go to sleep ok? It will be over..

I turned and left. But she grabbed my wrist, I looked at her.

Jiyeon : Stay... I'm-I'm-I'm scared

Jin : Then, you aren't scared of me? After all, after all, I-

Jiyeon : Don't say.. And tell your friends I won't tell anyone about it.

Jin : About the text?

Jiyeon : How did y-

Jin : Just now, when you received it, you seem distracted.. So I took a peek but only see the no. which is familar to me.. It was Jimin's

Jiyeon : I see

Her voice was trailing off. I was about to leave.

Jiyeon : Stay...

She fell asleep. I sat down beside her bed. Never did I knew, I would fell asleep there.
.
.
.
Morning ~

No One's POV
Jungkook : Jiyeon ah! Wake up!

Jungkook went into Jiyeon's room

Jungkook : Jiy-

______________________
What do you think about this chapter?

Does Jin likes Jiyeon? What did Jungkook see in Jiyeon's room? Will reveal next chapter :D