Chapter 1

Jiyeon's POV
"Ring!!!!"
Finally lessons are over! I was the last to leave the class. The boys are all from the middleclass. I got into trouble this morning, I guess they won't let me off. I even dropped my name tag. I'm Jiyeon btw.
.
.
.
.
I stayed in class and finished the homeworks everyday after lessons to avoid the bullies. Before I left the classroom, I checked the hallway to see if they were around. Lucky me, they weren't around. I quickly went towards my locker to keep my notebooks in it. Suddenly, *bang* my locker door was slammed close.

"Jeon.Ji.Yeon! Nice try! Do you even think we would just leave?" only to see Jimin with a smirk on his face as I turn around. Soon, the others had me surrounded.

"W-wh-what do you want from me?" I stammered.

Jin : W-wh-what do you think?

He imitate me.

All : *laughs*

I tried to escape as they were laughing but there was no way out of them. I then stepped on Jin's foot, if he moves i can escape.

Jin : Ouch !

Jin hopped on one foot out of the way. There the chance, I ran!

Jimin : Hey ! GET HER !

I ran as fast as I could but I did not ran out of school, how stupid of me! I ran to the school's backyard, DEAD END.

Jin : How dare you step on my foot!

He pushed me to the ground, I move backwards as they walked towards me.

"I-I'm sorry. It's not on purpose." think that they would let me off.

Jin : Ha! As if I would believe you. What are you guys waiting for?

They looked at each other then to Jin with the "what?" face.

Jin : Teach her a lesson duh!!
I was in a corner not able to do a thing, too weak to go against them. Some started kicking me, a few threw rotten eggs. Not long after, my body ache from the kickings. My visions were a little blurry, then, flour was poured on me.
Suga : Try running away again, we won't let you off that easily.
I was left there, crying. I got up when my vision was clear and walk home.

Jin's POV
Damn that girl has strength. My foot hurts.

Jimin : Hyung, what are you thinking about?

"Uhh.. Yeah. I mean nothing. Shall we go someone's house and do our homework?" I answered.

Jhope : Who? Ermm.. How about Jungkook's? We've never been there

I thought for a while and nodded my head.

Jiyeon's POV
I'm finally home. My brother was in his room so I went to my room not alerting him. I took a simple white singlet and black long pants, then went to the bathroom. My leg had a serious cut. On my way back just now, I tripped.

No one's POV
"Ding dong"

Jungkook went to get the door. To his surprise, it was his hyungs.

Jungkook : Hyung! I didn't know that you would come

Rapmon : We decided to come over and get our homework done then play. Welcome?

Jungkook : Sure! Come in!

As they took off their shoes, Suga noticed an extra pair of shoes.

Suga : Are they anyone else here besides us?

Jungkook : No

Suga : Then who does this shoes belong to?

Jungkook took a look at them.