1 - first interaction

I was walking around the school, Touring myself. Since class is already done, and Not slot of people is at the school now. I came across the music room.. I heard something playing.

It was the piano.

I was curious who was there when I never heard someone or anyone talking about someone who plays the piano so damn fucking good!! I saw the door abit open, I had a chance to check who was playing the piano.

I peeked, then saw the person who was playing the piano..

It was.. OUR CLASS PRESIDENT?!

The fuck.. I never knew our class president plays the piano so damn good. Well.. No one really talks about her, I haven't told you our class president haven't I?

Our class president is Hwang yeji. She's a top 1 student and Alot of people likes her.. yeah both genders, Other section, other level. It's true, not lying. Well.. She doesn't even had a Girlfriend or boyfriend yet. Thank you for the info, clsssmates. I haven't introduce myself yet.. I'm gong to tell you later, Hwang yeji is our class president. She has good grades, Teachers love her, She has a nice personality actually. We don't know alot about her, does she plays any mobile or pc games? We don't know. Does she plays any instruments? We don't know. Until this moment.

I'm going to introduce myself. I'm shin ryujin, I play badminton. I play in a band too. sometimes when I'm bored I play electric guitar. I only dated twice, but with a girl. I'm bisexual, People like me. I have a nice personality and kinda mean personality. I always hangout with my friends, I have a sister named Yuna. Well she's younger than me, I like going to the badminton court after class or.. i like going around the school after school. I listen to music alot, Alot of people like me in school too. I have parents, mom? She's the worst. But dad? He's more worst. I don't like anyone currently. Well.. let's get back to the moment.

I opened the door, and Yeji didn't see me.

"You play the piano?" I said. She looked at me and stopped playing

"W-why are y-you here.. Your not supposed to be here.." she said. "Well.. so what?" I replied. "Uhh I gotta go." She said and stands up on the chair. "Let's keep this a secret, alright?" She whispered. She was gonna walk away.. but before she could leave the room I held her wrist and looked at her.

She turned around and looked at me confused.

I made eye contact with her for sfee minutes, then all of sudden. My eyes turn into her lips.

"Hey? What do you want?" She suddenly speaks. "Nothing.. Can we mee here again? This time? Tomorrow?" I asked breaking our eye contact looking down. "Uhmm.. sure? I guess?" She said, and I bowed, saying. "Thank you, You can go now." I said letting go of her wrist. Then she leaves the music room.

I then closed the door, and walks to where I hid my electric guitar, Since we have a upcoming performance in just 6 weeks. I need to practice. I'm the one who plays the electric guitar snd who sings. I started fixing my electric guitar. I was ready to go. Well.. I don't really kinds memorize it becaude it was has a piano sound at the start, So I just got my phone and played the song but it's the piano version. I need to practice this.

🎶It was just two lovers🎶

🎶Sittin' in the car, listening to the blonde🎶

🎶Fallin' for eachother🎶

I really love this song. Especially the start, I love the start. With a piano? Ohh.. I like JVKE songs. Well.. I love alot of artists, not just JVKE. Taylor swift, The weeknd, ariana grande. Why am I suddenly telling you all my favorite artists?? It's a random topic.

🎶I don't need no light🎶

🎶To.. see you SHINE🎶

🎶 It's your golden hour🎶

🎶You slow down time🎶

🎶In your golden hour🎶