I hate you 🤬

Payu and Rain had to face each other in many occasions as their parents were friends and business partners...

Every time they meet always something goes wrong.. either Rain parents will speak about how good Payu is and how much he is good in all the things or Payu parents will speak about Rain...

Every time this happens and both Payu and Rain started to hate each other..

They don't even like to see each other face...

And on top of this both were put in the same college..

Payu used to flirt with everyone but act as a good child in front of Rain parents...

Every time Rain wants to say the truth he was always shut by his parents who were always praising Payu...

On the other hand Payu always got scolded by his parents to see how good Rain was..

So responsible... always respects elders and loves his parents...

Payu gets frustrated and moves out after his 22nd birthday..

Rain stayed with his parents..

After Rain and Payu graduated.. Their parents arranges a business party...
Where again Payu and Rain had to face each other...

They clearly hated such kind of parties and did not want to see each other face...

But by the force of their parents finally they agree and attends the party

In the party Both Payu Rain gets shock of their life...

Their parents announces that from now on our son's will take care of the business and work together as how we worked together till now...

Payu and Rain were shocked they wanted to speak and ignore the proposal of their parents but they did not get any chance...

Both Payu Rain looks at each other in a angry face...

After the party was over..

Rain : Pa.. Ma... what is this without asking me how can you decide something on your own..

Rain dad : What's there to decide my son...
Everyone already knew you are the one going to take care of the business rite..

Rain : Pa but you never told I have to work with him...

Rain mom : See baby both your dad and Payu dad worked together till now..

So it's your both responsibility to continue it..

Rain : But ma..

Rain dad : No pa.. No ma... just go and prepare yourself to go to office from tomorrow...

On the other side..

Payu : Dad who did you ask and decide on your own about my future plans...

Payu dad : See son.. it's decided from a very long time..

Payu : I will die but not work with him..

Payu mom : Then option is yours...

Because there is no other choice left...

If you want the luxury life which your having now...

Think and decide okay...

Now go and make up your mind to go to office from tomorrow...

Payu gets frustrated and stares at Rain so angrily...

Rain does the same... even he gets angry and stares at Payu...