𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐧𝐞𝐰❞

𝐀𝐒 i hear the birds chipping, i hear my alarm go off.i try repeatedly to turn it off, then i remember what i was gonna face today.
i let out a small scream of excitement and i jump off my bed.
it took a while to convince my parents to let me go the 2 last years of school in a boarding school. in south korea.
not a normal school of course, at KISS.
the same school my mom spent her years in. and since she's gone, i want to try and connect the pieces to know her more.
maybe i'll find some of moms friends too!
meanwhile, i finished packing my suitcase and my backpack. my dads reaches me to help me bring the suitcase down while i take the last look at time room, not really the last, but the last for some time.
i already see my mom crying with a bunch of tissues that my brother's holding.
«i already miss you so much, honey» my mom cried again, while my brother hands her another tissue.
«oh god, she's gonna cry for days now! hey and you, you better not come pregnant.»
«TOM!» i say, he just shrugged.
i arrived at the door, and i look back at my family smiling sadly.
≪bye guys, i'll text you when i arrive≫

when i arrive at the airport, i could hardly believe that this was true, while walking i barely paid attention on where i was looking at, and for that i accidentally bumped into someone.
≪oh i'm really sorry!≫ he helped me and then he looked at me up and down.
≪no english.≫ he mumbled something in korean i suppose and then went off, damn rude.
i arrived on my plane and let my playlist go.

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

oh yes! my fav song.

probably it will be like a labyrinth, maybe i'll fall in love.
after marcus.
marcus's my ex. he is a total jerk.
he cheated on me with my ex bestfriend and almost forced me to have sex with him, when i didn't want.
i don't want to think about him right now, i will not think about him anymore.
this is my new start.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
oh god my first chapter in english.
i'm sure i made tons of errors but it's alrr.
also next chapter comes out tonight i think 'cause i don't think i will get any sleep..