𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞❞

𝐈'𝐌 officially lost. god why didn't you give me the ability of reading maps...i'm really not understanding anything, plus no on speaks english here.
wait, i think i see it. there it is! KISS, finally!

woah...this place is huge, i thought while walking through the building.
i reach the information center and ask for my room
≪full name please≫ the lady asked and i responded ≪evelyn cho rodriguez≫ she started looking at the file in a strange and confused way ≪is everything alright?≫ i instantly ask, hoping i would get an answer.
then she looked back me with a worried face ≪i'm sorry, the only dorm available is...a boys dorm, so you gotta stay there. the principal knows about it and you won't be in trouble, again, my apologies.≫ oh well,
oh..
well.
that will be awkward, really awkward.
at least i won't be in trouble.
i still thank the lady for everything and i head myself to my dorm, anxiously.
i tried knocking, like i don't have the keys, i thought.
i open it and in my surprise no one was here.
oh! today we have the welcoming party, i remembered and i started thinking about what i was going to wear..
god i'm so tired tho, i close my eyes just to relax them..

wait, what time is it?
it's 4pm?!
the party is in only two hours!
i was about to say something to myself, but i got interrupted from male voices, three different male voices.
oh god, my roommates.
should i just walk randomly out of my room like i have no idea they're here or should i wait for them to enter?
i have to go to the bathroom to get ready tho...
you can do it.
i go out my room like i have nothing to loose and they all look at me, i look back and instantly we all scream.
≪WHAT IS A LADY DOING HERE?!≫ the boy from the airport shouted, that boy was certainly handsome: he had dark hair combined with a really pale skin and the classic korean features.
≪oh so you do speak english huh≫ i put my hands on my hips and look at him in disbelief.
he looks at me with a smirk and shrugged.
≪there must be an error tho, right?≫ another boy then spoke: he had dark hair and dark skin, he was definitely not korean, you could tell by his features.
≪no, there isn't any error, the lady said that this was the last dorm available, she said the principal already knows about it and that i won't be in trouble.≫
they started looking at themselves like i wasn't here, and that was really awkward.
≪uhm, ok...so you can all just continue looking at each other but i need to use the bathroom because..≫ i do a little pause to search for a clock, when i found it i start talking again ≪welcoming party is in only half past an hour, so you know, a lady needs time to be pretty, even if i already am≫ i winked with all the confidence that i have and i started heading to the bathroom.
i put some makeup on, nothing exaggerated: just some concealer, some mascara, highlighter and blush.
after i do my hair, nothing serious, just some natural looking waves.
after i finish i look at the time: only one hour left.
i left the bathroom still in pajamas and i go straight into my room, i was about to lock the doors when my roommates interrupted me
≪uh, so for the night...you have to share the room with one of us≫ another one that has never speak to me spoke, he was similar to the airport guy for the colors and features, but the airport guy is still the hottest.
≪right now, i don't have time to answer. there's only one hour left, so we will discuss about this later, roommates.≫
i close the door and start looking in my suitcase for a decent dress, i had two options.
i look at my options for a while, then i finally decide and get ready. i finish by putting the shoes on and grabbing a purse.
let's go to this party.