𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲❞

𝐈 head out the dorm without waiting for my roomies because i didn't see them so i thought they were getting ready.
as i arrive to the party i look around: there are many transferred students here..plus this party is nothing like proms but i like it! i sense someone looking at me as i look and see that the principal eyeing me, i look at her confused and instantly she turns back, weird, i thought.
i started walking around swinging my hips to the low song that is playing.
i then see a girl that looks like she is just in the same situation, she squares me too and then she comes to me
«hi!! i'm kitty song covey, are you a transferred student too?! i can see some american features!» i look at her this whole time while my dimples shows a bit because of my smile
she seems to notice them
«god you have dimples! i love dimples i wish i had them.» i smile «thank you, i see that you half korean too right? i sensed it from "song" oh i'm sorry, didn't introduce myself..i'm evelyn cho rodriguez! nice to meet you!» i smile giving her my hand to shake it, she smiles too as she shakes it excitedly. i see her looking around kinda looking for someone «are you looking for someone?» i point it out as she seems to come back almost like she zoned out «just my boyfriend, oh there he is!» she said while looking around then her eyes lighted up as she saw him, i look at her direction to see him.
her boyfriend is my roomate!?
«hey kitty uhm, i need to tell you something» she looks at me tilting her head sideways in confusion «your boyfriend is my roomate...» i say and her reaction shocks me «oh don't worry, i'm not that type of girlfriend that would kill you for that. it's fine really!» she smiles and i couldn't help by smile back «wait i'll go talk to him saying that there's someone that wants to see him you'll be behind me and then i'll move to the side so he can see you» i explain everything while gesturing: my grandmothers are italians and i kinda got this thing from them «ooh i like it! let's do this!» she gives me her hand to hand-five and i obviously accept it, i'm sure she will be one of my close friends.
i walked to my roommates as they were together «hey uhm...you..» i point at the one similar to the airport guy «dae» he responds with an eyebrow raised «..dae! uhm, there's someone looking for you~» i smile showing them for the first time my dimples, i move to the side showing him kitty.
they run to each other while me and the others talk «wait, you knew about her?!» the one with dark hair and dark skin talks «we just met a minute ago with her. also sorry, but you guys names?» i refer to the airport guy too while smiling as he looks at me kinda zoned out «i'm q and he's..» he looks at the guy while raising up a brow, confused why he's not responding «..minho» i look at him smiling waving at them both «i'm evelyn cho rodriguez, just call me evelyn or eve» i smile «your dimples are so cute!» q points it out as minho watches me, he then comes back to us and i see a little red in his cheeks «they're fine..» minho says while looking around, avoiding eye contact.
then q whispers something to minho which causes him to punch him softly while i chuckle because of the scene.

«hey man can i tell you something?» q looks at me while eve is looking at us smiling please stop that. i thought. then q comes closer and whispers «do you perhaps like eve? from when she smiled you're looking at her like you saw an angel or something..» i just like her dimples..that's all... «n-no! she's just a cute girl..» i punch him softly «i mean yea she is..» he admits even if he's not into girls, i mean everyone would say that eve is cute.
i hear her chuckle after the punch i gave to q why do i feel this way.. i check her out: her dress is not to revealing as it exposes only her collarbone and a bit of her chest, her waist is hugged by the dress that fits her curves perfectly, the dress is long until her lower thighs, almost her knee.
it's a really dark blue dress with some sparkles.
it really fits her.

after they talk i see minho clearly checking me out, i instantly blush and cover my face making it look like i'm yawning so they can't see that.
why he's looking at me that, stop that.. i look around trying to make the embarrassment go, looking around i see kitty falling on the cupcake stand, i widen my eyes as she leaves the room, it looked like she was in tears.
i had to talk to her, then in the room i'll talk to dae too.
«guys, i think something happened with kitty..» i look at them and minho looks finally up at me «what happened?» q says confused «she fell with the cupcake stand and she run out of the room in tears, i'll go check on her you guys go to dae.» they look at themselves then at me «what does dae have to do with it» minho finally spoke coming a little bit closer the q is «i think there might be something that happened between them, you don't cry for falling on a cupcake stand..» i say worried as i run to search for kitty, i go in the pool since that is the only place the door that she run out from gives.
i go to her and i see her crying «kitty!» i call her and i bend down as there aren't seats «what happened?» i ask worried «dae has been cheating on me...»