Apple Pie 🥧

Grandma Rosiepuff was still sleeping in her room.

Her five grandsons were up early trying to make mini apple pies for her.

Why? Because it was Mother's Day (even though Rosiepuff was not their mother), and they wanted to make her favorite dessert as a surprise when she woke up.

They were each trying to make their own and were arguing on who could make the best out of all.

JD: It's gonna be me. I'm the oldest and I've had more experience with baking.

Clay: EXCUSE ME!? BAKING IS MY FUTURE CAREER! 😡😡😡

Spruce: Besides being a Pop Star?

Clay: Well, yes. We're all Pop Stars, but I also always wanted to be a professional baker too.

Floyd: Maybe because I don't brag as much as you guys do I can make it better than you guys—

Clay: THAT'S BRAGGING, FLOYD!!!

Floyd: I don't do it as much as you do, so who cares!?

Spruce: I can bake too! 😃

Clay: Betcha can't do it better than me 😝.

Spruce: You know who definitely won't do good? Bitty B. He's only seven months old 😂.

Clay: That's true 😆.

Five minutes later...

JD: CLAY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT THE PLASTIC BAG IN THE BATTER WITH THE APPLES!

Clay: I can melt the plastic if you want 😁.

JD: That's toxic! You can't serve our grandma something that isn't edible!

Clay: Fine 😒. *takes the bag out of the batter*

JD: Look, Clay, even Bitty B knows how to make the batter!

Branch was busy mixing the batter in his bowl, smashing some of the apples to make it easier.

John Dory stopped mixing his to help him out.

JD: Here, Bitty B, let me help you mix it—

Branch threw the spatula at his face and covered him in batter.

John Dory made the 😑 face.

Branch started laughing and cooing.

Their brothers were shrieking with laughter.

Spruce: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😂😂😂!!!

JD: NOT FUNNY, BROTHERS! 😡😡😡

Clay: Sorry 😁.

Spruce: It's just the way he threw it~😂

Floyd: He got you good 😆.

Baby Branch: Appies! 😃

Spruce: APPIES~ 😂😂😂

John Dory rolled his eyes.

JD: ANYWAYS, can one of you take care of all the crust we need for all of our—

Bitty B immediately left his bowl and grabbed the rolling pin.

JD: Now what's he up to?

Branch jumped on the table where the ball of pie crust was and starting flattening it with the rolling pin.