Meeting Poppy 💗💝🌺

So we will have some moments where one of the brothers gets flirty with our newborn princess, soon-to-be queen.

Enjoy 😉.

Rosiepuff: Boys, stop playing the race car game and listen to me for a second, please.

All of them turned around at once.

Clay: GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU MADE ME LOSE TO BITTY B AGAINNNNN! 😩

Branch: I win! 😄😄😄

Floyd: Grandma, we're not in trouble are we? 😳😳😳

Rosiepuff: No, no, boys. It's time you meet the new princess of our village 😊.

Spruce: What's her name?

Rosiepuff: I believe it's Poppy.

JD: Sounds like po—

Floyd: DORY, DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT A FUTURE QUEEN!!! 😡😡😡

JD: Fine 😒😒😒.

Rosiepuff: Put your remotes down and follow me. You can spend as much time to see her as you'd like.

Spruce: Ugh. What's so good about seeing a baby? She doesn't sound as excited as When Branch was born.

Clay: THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S NOT OUR RELATIVE, YOU DUMBY 😝.

Spruce: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!? 😠😠😠

Spruce and Clay started chasing each other as Rosiepuff led the boys outside.

Rosiepuff sighed.

Rosiepuff: They better chill out before they reach her pod.

Floyd: Yeah.

Spruce: *gasps* SHE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!! 😍😍😍

Floyd: I like how her skin and hair color are pink, just different shades.

Clay: Why is she so tiny?

JD: Because she was just born yesterday.

Clay: Ahh, makes sense now. That was for Bitty B, too.

Baby Branch just stared at Poppy in awe. She sure was pretty. He kept on staring and staring and didn't look away for a while.

Spruce: CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HOLD HER!? I PROMISE I'LL BE GENTLE! I PROMISE!

King Peppy: Of course you can, Spruce.

Spruce gently picks up the newborn princess and slowly, carefully, begins to rock her.

Spruce: *cooes* You're such a cute cute troll. Who's the cutest troll in the whole wide world—

Branch suddenly threw his pacifier at Spruce's mouth, glaring at him and looking purely offended.

Spruce: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD POPPY FOR ME I'M GONNA THROW UP!

Floyd took Poppy from Spruce as he ran to the trash can and vomited.

Floyd rolled his eyes as the adults in the room started laughing.

Clay: Branch is the cutest, but Poppy is still very cute.

JD: Yeah.

Poppy suddenly jumped from Floyd's arms happily and toddled up to Bitty B.

Branch stared at her in the eyes. She stared back.