#05

Taehyung Pov:
I was in a meeting when my phone started ringing indicating an incoming call from unknown number i declined it then it started ringing again so i thought of attending it turns out it was from jungkook's school .

On Call:

Tae:
hello who's speaking?

JkT:

Hello its from xxx school are you jungkook's guardian?

Tae:
Yes it's me. What happened everything alright?

JkT:

Yeah everything's fine i just wanted to see you personally to discuss about jungkook's performance . Can you plz come to the school by 1.00 pm??

Tae:
Yeah sure i will be there on time.

JkT:
Ok sir i would be waiting.

Call ended...

Time-skip:
1.20 pm

Jungkook pov:
I was attending my class peacefully when a staff member came and told something to my english teacher .

Note: english teacher is written as ET.

Et: kim jungkook principal sir is calling you in his office.

Jungkook: Huh why?

Et: I dont know just go now you will know

Jungkook:Ok teacher.

Jungkook pov:

I slowly made my way towards principal office thinking about the possible trouble i made but i dont remember anything wait a minute is it perhaps about the test ? Oh no did i actually fail? 😩😩
I reached the principal office and knocked on the door .

*knock knock knock*

Kook entered the room after hearing a small come in and then bowed to principal and then his eyes landed on his physics teacher (jkt) and he knew he's badly messed up.

Taehyung pov:
I came to jungkook's school as his teacher called me telling me that they have something to discuss regarding his performance .

Flash back to when taehyung came :

I knocked on the door of principle and went in he greeted me and one of jungkook's sir was present there too if i am not wrong he teaches physics?

Principle: Mr.kim come plz have a seat.

I took a seat infront of principle.

Jkt: So Mr.kim you are kim jungkook's guardian?

Tae: Yes it me. What happened why you called me here? Did he create some trouble?

Principle: I will leave you two to discuss i have a meeting too .

He politely bowed and went outside and kook physics teacher spoke

Jkt: Mr.kim about jungkook i have a few complains.

Tae: Yes i am listening.

Jkt: So he was late for his first class today and he claimed it to be because of traffic for which i excused him since he doesnt get late oftenly.

Tae: (nodded) (in mind) traffic? Seriously jungkook??

Jkt: Then while i was teaching the class he started shouting loudly which disturbed the class also not once or twice but 3 times he wasted much of my time. then i had designed this test of physics and i had assigned this test to class for a week and i told them that i would be calling their guardian if they didnt get the passing marks all students got passing marks but i am highly dissappointed in jungkook he didnt knew even one of the answers all his answers were wrong and he failed with zero i must say i didnt expected that from jungkook.

Taehyung: I am sorry sir i will make sure it doesnt happen again..

Jkt: Its okay mr.kim but plz make jungkook focus on his studies that's all i want from you.

Tae: Dont worry he will give you the re-test tomorrow during lunch break.
and can you plz call him here i want to take him home i can right?

Jkt: Yes mr.kim you can its almost off time so there's no problem.

Taehyung pov:

After this talk with jkt i was waiting for jungkook when he came and bowed to the teacher i think he didnt noticed me yet.

Jungkook: Yes sir you called me here? What happened?

Jkt: Yes jungkook you failed your test that too with a zero.why?

Jungkook: I.i am sorry sir i just forgot about the test.

Tae: (angry)(serious) you never forget about doing other things.

Jungkook: (noticed tae) (flinched hearing that voice) h.h.hyung you?

Tae: (stern serious) yes me go and bring your bag.

Kook: H.h.hyungg i .i

Tae: Didnt you heard what i said? Go and bring your back wait in the parking i am coming.

Jungkook: Y.yess hyungg

Jungkook quickly left to take his bag and belongings..

Thats it for this episode
Target for next episode is 6 votes ..
Thankyou for reading this little fanfiction of mine and also thankyou to everyone who voted on the previous episode. I really am thankful for you guys to read it plz vote for these episodes too . Thankyou again and take care.
Thankyou RidhiMimani and Vidhi9740
For adding this book to your reading lists..

Word-count: 791