#07

Jimin pov:
I went towards the passenger seat to wake jungkook up after a little effort he finally came back to earth ughh waking him is more difficult then giving maths exam ..

Jimin: Come on now lets go in

Jungkook: N.no

jimin: Huh? Why??

Jungkook: I abb umm

Jimin: (stern) speak human language.

Jungkook: Umm huh actually hyung i might have umm created a little trouble and tae hyungiee might have been a bit too angry on me which is you know not good for his health so you should go and calm him down and when you are done i can come inside (smiles satisfied with his plan)

Jimin: (sigh) what did you do??

Jungkook: I hehe i umm (gulps)

Jimin: (raises eyebrow)

Jungkook: (closed eyes) imaybeiwouldhavefailedatest hehee--

Jimin: (cofused) what? what did you say ??

Jungkook: (deep breath) aah ok i failed a test.

Jimin: (raised eyebrow) andd?

Jungkook: Aaanhaaan and the test was given for a week now and as i didn't learn it i failed and now hyung is super duper angry plz savee mee just this time hyungieee pweeezzzz petttyyy pweezz

Jimin: and may i know why you failed?

Jungkook: I forgot about it.

Jimin: (serious) how can you forget about it??

Jungkook: I just did naaa promisee this time i really forgot now plz help mee naaa plzzz arent you my best best hyungieeee??

Jimin: (done look)

Jungkook: (puppy eyes)

Jimin: Aagrh fine i will try but i dont think it will work as he seems to be angry with me too..

Jungkook: Why what you did??

Jimin: Nothing leave it.

Jimin: Lets go now you go and change i will talk with tae hyungiee.

Jungkook: Yeahh you the besttt. (kisses his cheek)

Jimin: (giggles) yeah yeah now stop buttering me.

Jungkook: (pout) i wasn't buttering!

Jimin: Ooh yeah you weren't (chuckles)

Jungkook: Fine whatever..(walks in towards his room)

Jimin: (chuckles to himself and goes towards his tae's room)

*knock knock knock*

Tae: hmmm

Jimin: H.hyungiee

Tae: (cold) jimin i don't want to talk about it.

Jimin: But i do hyung! How can you trust a random stranger over me huh?? don't you have trust on your own brother?? You can trust any random person but not me! Why? Huh? Do you really think i would bully someone?? Do you think i am that kind of person to bully anyone without any reason?? Just whyy hyunggg how can you trust him and not meeh?? (on the verge of crying)

After saying that jimin quickly left from taehyung's room and went to his own room he sat on the bed and started crying..

With tae:
After jimin left the room he deeply sighed and massaged his temple ..

Kook And His Hyungs ..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें