"Welcome to hell"

A new demon has arrived. The demon comes through the gates looking around. Lucifer, the king of hell. He looks down at the demon throughout a window getting a weird feeling. Lucifer decided to greet the new demon. he teleports to the demon. Which surprises the demon. Lucifer greets the new one. The demon says "Hello fellow. May I ask you what your name? If you mind of course." Lucifer agrees and says "Lucifer. The king of hell." The demon introduced himself also "Alastor." Says while grinning. Lucifer gets a feeling that he might hold power. And might become one of the overlords.

He decided to bring him to his palace. Alastor agreed. "May I teleport us to there?" Asked Lucifer. Alastor nodded as he gets teleported to his palace. He looks around and it looks like they are by the backyard. "So alastor... You may call me luci. Short for Lucifer." Alastor nodded. "I want to you to test your power. I can sense power inside you." Says Lucifer. Alastor is confused but agrees. Lucifer demands a demon for testing.

3 minutes later Lucifer gets a demon for testing. The demon is blindfolded with a gag in its mouth. Lucifer nods for alastor to use his powers. But noticed he didn't know how. So he teaches him. After a little while alastor knew how. Alastor has summoned his shadows to torture the demon for a while. And after he stopped the shadows so he can deal with with him. He used the power to pick him up and slowly tear him apart. As he did Lucifer watched smiling at alastor and is quite impressed. After alastor stopped Lucifer got up and clapped. "That's quite impressive for a little fawn for you." Said Lucifer. Alastor took that as disrespectful and said "It's quite impressive for a little clown like dwarf to be king of hell ay?" Lucifer got a little angry. But he accepted it while growling in anger. Alastor  chuckled. Lucifer forgot the anger and heard the fawn chuckle. He absolutely loved the laughs that sounded like music to his ears, he was watching him laugh while grinning until he noticed what he was doing. He toughened up and said "Will you like to stay at my palace for a bit?" Said Lucifer. Alastor nodded as they went inside for alastor to get a room.