"Story tellers"

In this one this is mostly about telling the past they had (Lucifer and alastor).

alastor asked how'd he get in hell and what was the past. Lucifer replied "since your new around here. I am an fallen angel you see. And you may have heard of that in the mortal world yes?" Alastor nodded. "I was an good angel. That loved hanging out with God. God said I was one of his favorite creations. Which made me happy. As he made other angels I had to teach them how to fly and all of that. But one time God made an angel that was gonna be in charge. I was in charge at the time and that made me angry. God said he trusted the new angel in charge. I asked "Don't you trust me?" God replied "Yes my son but this one is a little better then you my dear." Which to me was betrayal. I was sitting by a tree thinking what should I do. that's when I thought it was a good idea to take over God's place. I asked some of my friends. One of them was Gabriel. He agreed that was betrayal but he said it wasn't good to seek revenge. I ignored him as he simply still agreed to help. Then the war started. God vs me. We was winning until God casted a spell that made my powers loose. Gabriel yelled as he said "Lucifer! Our wings!" I looked at my wings and they were dark. And I felt we had new power. We just didn't know how to use it. And so God kicked us out because I betrayed him and lost his trust." Lucifer said with a shaky voice as he felt guilt.

Alastor noticed the shaky voice and hugged him from behind. "I can tell you feel guilt. You know it's most likely your fault. But it seemed like you felt jealousy and betrayal as you said hm?" Said Al. Lucifer nodded trying not to show his shaky voice. "Could I tell my past? If you want to know." Said A. Lucifer nods.

"So off to an start. I lived in new Orleans and I lived with my mom and dad in a old cabin. My dad was most likely a abusive alcoholic. My mom was the kindest person I knew. She would always tell me "Smile for me love... Your never fully dressed without an smile." Which is the reason why I'm smiling all the time still. My dad would... Abuse me-" he was interrupted as Lucifer growled with anger as he heard "my dad would abuse me". But Lucifer nods to keep going "And in school.. I was bullied for my smile. Which didn't bother me. Sometimes I'd get in fights because of stupid reasons like "back talking." But I got used to it. My dad would hit me and my mother. But the times where he layed a finger on her I'd get very angry. I still hate him. All my hatred were on him. One time I was an senior and I came back from school to see my dad beating my mom and throwing her into cabinets because she didn't clean the floor good enough. I got angry and snapped as I ran up to him and grabbed one of his beer bottles and smashed it at him. Blood was everywhere as he punched me in the face to defend himself as I was trying to defend my mother. It was a bloody fight I'd say. It didn't end up good when I fell on the floor by my mother and he got on me and got a knife right by my throat saying "Be a good child and say sorry. AND FUCKING MEAN IT." he yelled in my face as I started to cry as the knife slowly cut me. I said sorry. He stopped and said "Good boy. Now clean the fucking mess up." Me and my mother got to cleaning. She was weak from being beaten. I told her I'll do the work. She said "Are you sure dear? It's very much. I don't want you ending up like me if you don't clean it good." She said. I replied "moms it's okay. Your really weak right now." She smiled and sat down as I did the work. Couple days later me and my mom went out for food. As suddenly I lost my mom. I looked for her as I heard an scream. It was my mother. A cult had her trapped in a alley way. I tried to help her as I tried to fight the cult. But they were to many. They got me on my knees Infront of my mother saying "Caught her stomach open or we'll kill you." I said no first then said "That will kill her! No I cant!" My mother looked at me and said "my love. You can cut me open. You have more years to live in the world love." Since in my life I trusted my mother and always did what she said. So I did it. I was tearing with a smile on my face trying to keep calm. focused on cutting her. After I did that I heard my mother breath heavy as I teared up more "Mom... I'm so sorry mom.. I'm sorry your death has to be like this.." I said in guilt. My mom replied "I do not care if my death is like this. If my last vision will have you in it then that's all I care for. A memory that I will remember in heaven." She said. I replied "I hope you go there. You deserve it after the cruel people you had to deal with." The cult said "now eat a part of her insides and flesh." I was in shock as I looked at my mom and she simply nodded with tears coming down her cheeks. I started digging through the stomach as she groaned in pain. I finally got a piece and started eating. I was trying my best not to throw up. My mom groans in pain and loosing hope to keep alive as I kept digging for flesh and insides. She finally lost it saying "I'll see you my love..-" as she became dead. I cried with anger and hatred to the cult. They laughed as they saw the scene. I got angry and surprisingly took them out. And ate their flesh. I may say I am now a cannibal. On how I died though... I was running from my dad in the woods. But I heard barking coming closer. It wasn't one dog. It was many. I tripped and a dog started biting me. I screamed in pain as my flesh detached from me cause of the dog. The number of dog grew as I was a bloody mess. Then it turned dark. And here I am."