"Demon love"

Sooo like little thing.
I am not very clear of deaths and pasts.
So please don't come for me on the last one!!!  Anyway there might be a little lust in this one.. :3!! - C

Alastor was done staying at the palace. He will be going free. Lucifer didn't get a chance but I guess he can wait.

1 month later!!

Lucifer got a call from his daughter to see the new hotel she was making. He agreed of course to come over. When he came he was greeted by his daughter. And as he was getting shown the bar, kitchen, staff room, hotel rooms, and all of that. As she was seeing the living room for last he saw alastor. Staring at him. Lucifer got excited. "Ali?" He said. "Lucifer! There's my old fellow! How are you?" Said alastor. Lucifer replied "I am doing great thank you for asking little fawn." They both smiled. Angel dust whispered to Charlie "Your dad is kinda hot.." charlie playfully hit the spider.

Charlie got her dad an room. As he was making changes alastor knocked on the door. "Yes?" Lucifer said. "Could we talk about something?" Said alastor. Lucifer agreed and they sat on the bed.

"What is it ali?" Alastor said: "So like.. I just wanted to say that.. I like you. And I don't mean It in that friend way but I mean "like like" Said the deer. Lucifer blushed slightly as he said "really?" Alastor nodded. Lucifer quickly got on top of him and kissed alastor. Now alastor doesn't like getting touched in any kind of way. but this was different. Alastor kisses back. They were like that for a long time until they stopped. A stream of their saliva from them slowly detaches. They both looked at each other smiling. Alastor gets on Lucifer and bites his neck. "Auhhgg..~" Lucifer groaned. Alastor stopped and looks at him with blood dripping. "My lust is rather different you see." Said the deer. Lucifer didn't mind as Lucifer got on top of alastor and started kissing his neck. Alastor whimpers as Lucifer goes. "You don't know how much I wanna fuck you right now from your sounds.." said luci. "Just be patient then dear. Maybe you can soon." Said the deer. Lucifer kisses alastor. Alastor kisses back. Lucifer changes the spot and goes to the ears and starts petting them. "Ahhh..~ my ears are sensitive now.." said the deer. Lucifer started petting a little softer. Alastor is not used to stuff like this. So he got excited. Alastors tail wagged as his ears were getting pet. But if he keeps petting them.. he might get to excited. "Purrr...~" Lucifer hears from the deer. Which makes him want to just fuck him more. "Your petting them too much love..~" alastor says. "So do I have to stop?" He said in disappointment. Alastor nodded. And Lucifer respected him so he stopped.

Lucifer heard of the new nickname alastor had. "So.. radio demon hm?" Said Lucifer. Alastor nodded "Yes indeed that is me. I am now an overlord as you see!" Said the deer. Lucifer knew he was powerful. Not powerful as him but still pretty powerful.
"Knew it." Said Lucifer. Alastor tilted his head and said "what do you mean "knew it"?" Said the deer. "I knew you would be an overlord. The first time you came I did so." Said Lucifer. "And by the way.. when can I fuck you? Hm?" Lucifer said. "Luci! Not in public..!!" Said alastor as he blushes slightly.

(Ive been working on the story tellers and this one and I am awfully tired. The next one might be smut so get ready.  And plus I will work on the next one in a little bit. I'm just hella tired : ' - C )