"Friends?"

(

Alastor was cleaning his room. He was humming a jazz song he loved. As he was singing Lucifer was walking up to his room until he stopped to humming. He noticed it was alastor and he was loving alastor humming but he sadly had to open the door. "Are you hungry? If so tell me what you want. My chefs will make them." Said the king. Alastor nodded and said "Jambalaya? Please." He said kindly. Lucifer liked how he said please. But he went away to tell the chefs what he wanted. Before he went he asked "Would you wanna eat in your room or with me at the dining table?" Said luci. Alastor said "I would love to eat with you! Its lonely in this room anyway."

As the jambalaya was done they both were sitting at the dining table chatting. "Well that was a good chat luci. But I may go to sleep." Said alastor. Luci nodded. "May I bring you there ali?" Said Lucifer. Alastor giggled at the nickname. "Ali? Such a silly nickname luci." Said alastor. Luci stayed quiet and walked alastor to his room. Alastor said "Thank you luci.". Lucifer nodded as he went back to his office to work.

Lucifer was tired but he had many papers still. He almost fell asleep a couple times. This time he fell asleep. As he was asleep alastor was up to get a night snack. As he was going.. in the corner of his eye he saw lucifer sleeping on his desk. He stopped to go see the sleeping fallen angel. Something about him sleeping calmly made him look.. lovely? He was watching him sleep for a bit until he realized that's probably a bit creepy. But he teleported lucifer to his room. Alastor looked around the room. Admiring the room. But he slowly put Lucifer down on his big bed. Alastor forgot what he was gonna get before this. So he went to sleep.

(Next day)
Alastor was sitting in the living room until someone he didn't know came in through the doors. Lucifer hears the person and he quickly teleports to the person. It was the princess of hell, Charlie. "Dad!" Said charlie. She ran up to hug him. Lucifer smiled and said "Applesauce! How are you sweetie?" Charlie answered "I'm doing great!". Alastor stood up and slowly walked towards the hugging people. He asked "Who's this?" He said. Lucifer got up and said "This is my daughter, Charlie." He said. Alastor greeted her saying "Why hello majesty, Nice to see you! My name is alastor." He said. Charlie said "Nice to meet you too Alastor!" She smiled. Alastor smiled back, well he smiles all the time.

Lucifer was doing the papers until a scream was heard. It was charlie. He rushed down and saw that Charlie was getting taken by people. Lucifer was furious and the people got scared when they saw lucifer. Lucifer killed them in a slowly painful way as they screamed in pain. Charlie was sad watching them suffer in her eyes. Lucifer rushes to Charlie. Checking if she was hurt physically. Charlie says "Dad, I'm fine but thank you." Said charlie. Lucifer smiled. Nodding as he walked back to the room. But still keeping a eye on her. Alastor was in his room looking like a little lonely fawn. Lucifer came to check up on him. But alastor was zoning out. Lucifer made him focus and said "You okay little deer?" Said Lucifer. Alastor smiled as usual and said "Of course your highness, I just wanna have space you know? In hell it isn't really peaceful as it was in earth." Lucifer agreed as he remembers the time he was an angel. But he slowly walked out saying "By the way, thanks for bringing me to bed last night. That desk wasn't really comfortable." Then he leaves.  Alastor was in shock as he thought "did he see me watch him sleep? Does he think I'm creepy because of that?" He thought in his mind. But quickly forgot it .

Lucifer couldn't stop thinking about alastor. He was weirded out as he couldn't stop. He was annoyed by the feeling everytime he saw alastor and heard his name, laugh, voice. Lucifer decided to go outside to try and calm down and clear his mind. As he went outside to try to calm down and clear his mind. Alastor was surprisingly there. "Why are you hear ali?" Said Lucifer. "My room didn't seem sound proof. So I went here and it's surprisingly quiet." Said alastor. Lucifer nodded as they stated talking forgetting why they were there for.

Alastor said he was gonna get something to snack on. Lucifer was outside smoking. As alastor was walking down the halls he thought "why's he so clingy to me? It's starting to annoy me.." he said in his mind. But he started to make a sandwich for himself. When he was done he went back where Lucifer was. He saw a change in mood when he came to Lucifer. it was emotionless to happiness. Well that's what it looked like to alastor. Before alastor came back up he was thinking if he liked alastor. But he doesn't even know if he likes guys or so. He wants to ask but he thinks that would be weird. But hes still gonna try and ask al.

As alastor came back Lucifer grinned and said "This might be stupid but.. are you interested in boys, girls, or both?" Said Lucifer.

(Now in this universe or whatever. Alastor is gay. I know he is not actually gay in the show or whatever. But for this he is. Since it is a "Lucifer x Alastor" ship.)

Alastor agreed that it was stupid but answered "I am considered gay. so I'll say just men. And I feel like saying boys would make me sound like a pedophile?" Alastor chuckled. Even Lucifer did also. They talked for hours. More than usual. Lucifer wanted to get closer to alastor. "Could we be friends perhaps? You seem actually fun." Said Lucifer. Alastor giggled and said "Friends?.. alright I don't mind." Said alastor. Lucifers smiled grew wider as he accepted.
(Btw in this alastor didn't go to the hotel yet. He will soon.)