002

CHAPTER TWO / WTF

Second stage: Hate ( the longest one )

When I saw Kitty running outside I didn't know what to do. I looked around around for a minute looking for Dae but nowhere.

" Q can you hold me drink for a sec. I have to go to my friend" I asked. He just smile and took the drink.

" You're the best " I yelled before run outside.

I could hear her crying while I was getting closer to the door. Then I heard her.

" Dae I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me -" she said and only to see that she was yelling at stranger.

" That's definitely not Dae" I said and run to her.

" I was looking for the loo. I'm Alex Finnerty, from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a new teacher here this years " he introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you Mr.Finnetry, Kim " I said and we shook hands.

" Why are you not Dae? " She asked. God she really destroyed her, I thought.

" he has a lot of reasons not to be "

" You mean the guy you don't wanna talk to? " he asked and I nodded.

" Kitty, what happened?" I asked but she didn't answered.

" Can I get you anything? You okay ?" Eh asked and Kitty was ready to walked back in when he stopped her.

" You two are American right?" He asked us.

" Yes, she is . I'm Korean but I lived in America "

" I really admire you guys over there . Also very loud" he said .

" What ?" She asked.

" I just noticed that Americans speak louder that everyone else " he explained.

" Forget everything that just happened " she said to Alex.

" I'm going back in there and I'm not leaving without answers " she said and walked I inside the party.

" Okay she speaks loud " I said and Alex nodded.

" I have to go. Nice meeting you " I said and run after Kitty. I followed her and unfortunately she went to speak with Dad's friend. The good thing was that I could take my drink back.

" Excuse me "

" These girls treats Korean like pokemon. She's try to catch them " Minho said to Q.

" Not interesting " he said to Kitty.

" And that includes you too " he said to me. I just smile trying not to punch him in the face and took my drink from Q's hands.

" Please. You're not even my type. Thanks kitty " i said and drink all my glass.

" Wait you're Kitty. Dae's girlfriend. Kitty Song Cavey ?" Q asked realizing who we are.

" Wait you're Q? Track star, fellow American, heart of gold ?" She asked smiling.

" Guilty as charged . I feel like we should hug right now, should we?" He asked her.