006

CHAPTER FIVE/ TBH

Fourth stage: Friends ( still complicated )

I was sitting on the couch and watching my clothes on Judi's shop, juni's mom site. Why the heck see wanted my clothes? I was crying." You okay? " I heard someone asked. When I turned I saw Minho sitting next to me " No, that girl is literally selling my clothes!" I said angrily and close the laptop.

" I think I have a way to cheer you up " he said and I turned to face him. Our eyes connected. He was so close I could hear his breath. I didn't know what to do... I wanted this ? I definitely did.

I mean... He is handsome. I can't lie about that.

He wiped my tears and place his hand at my cheek . Then I took my chance and move my legs between his. We were looking into each other's eyes like none of us knew what to do. The others were already at school... we were all alone. He move his hand from my cheek to my legs and I move my hand to his neck.

He looked into my eyes like he was asking permission to kiss me. I really didn't know if I should nod or not . He could sense that I was nervous. He held me from my legs and lay me to the couch. He was now on the top of me. He was trying to make me feel comfortable.

He would kiss me only if I want it to as much as he wanted.

He was moving his hands slowly from my legs to my waist and to my legs again.

I wanted this.

He looked at me

I nodded that time. He instantly kissed me. We started making out at the couch.

I scream quietly.When I open my eyes I realized it was a dream. " What the fuck?" Kitty and Q didn't even move. I was there staring at the wall. I didn't even know if I should sleep or not. I was scared to sleep. At the end I stay up all night in the bed scrolling on my phone. Until Kitty and Q woke up.

" Good morning" she said while she was looking for her uniform." It's six in the morning how are you so cheer. " Q asked her confused." I actually wake up three hours ago" she said after she found her uniform. "Why?" Kitty asked more confused and Kim froze.

" Nightmares" she answered and went to the bathroom after a minute they both came. " What kind of nightmares?" Kitty asked me. " Normal nightmares" I answered. " You're acting weird" Q said while he was brushing his teeth. " No I'm not " I said and left from the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and open Minho's laptop. " He's gonna kill you " he warned me. " I don't care" I said with a sarcastic smile . They both change and left after some minutes. I was alone watching my clothes in this site when my mom called me facetime.

" Hi mom. " I said. " you okay sweetheart?" She asked me because of the black eyes. " I didn't sleep well. " I explained. " Why?" She asked and I was staring at my clothes from the screen. " Mom... My roommate stole my clothes and she's selling them at her mom's online site" she finally told her.

" What?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?" She asked her daughter. " I found about it yesterday night" she explained. " I don't know what to do " I said. " Sent me the link from the site when you'll see what I'll do " she said and close the facetime. I did what see told me and sent her the link.

Then Minho came. " Hey " he said and sat next to me. " You still staring at your clothes?" He asked I nodded. Then he noticed my eyes. " You got any sleep?" He asked worried and I shake my head. " No but it's not about the clothes I just had a nightmare" I explained.