Chapter 3

Nobody's POV:

March gets ready to leave to Stelle's house. She thinks deeply about what shes gonna wear til' she gets a text from Stelle wondering where she is. She hurries up and grabs her bag.

Stelle's POV:

March texts back saying shes on her way. "Stelle stop at your phone every two seconds she's on her way." Caelus says after the 6th time. "Yeah I know shes coming its just.. Nevermind.." I hesitate, til I hear a knock at the door. "Coming!" I sprint to the door and open it. "Hey March!" I say still panting a little, "Hey Stelle, hey Caelus." She says back "I see you're excited to me Stelle!" She giggles slightly making my heart skip a beat." 

"Yeah, yeah, well c'mon in!" I beckon her in. She walks in and we start walking to my bedroom to play games and just talk in general. "So what do you wanna play?" "Hmm.. I don't know.. What about you?" She smiles back. We decide to play super smash bros were she beats me several times. "Damn you're good. " I smile at her. "Yeah I guess!" a light pink tint creeps across her face. Okay stelle.. You can do it.. I set the controller down and look at her smiling. "You know.. You're really cute March.." I say "H-Huh! I-I uhm.. Err.." she musters up.

A/N:

Hey guys!<3 Sorry if this chapter is short i'm suffering from a big writers block- And wanted to give you guys something to read in the meanwhile.. Hope you understand!

-Signing off Editor Kitkat