Chapter 4

March's POV:

Sh-she said what?! I think. "S-sorry.. I- wasn't thinking sorry.. March." she says. "I-It's okay! I uhm" (A/N god their so awkward lmao) Just as I was gonna continue Caelus walks in "Hey Stelle mom says she's coming soon, I just wanted to tell you so you guys can stop being gay." He says "Hey! Me and March aren't gay!" Stelle says throwing a pillow at Caelus. Gay? Us? I don't know if she would be interested in me.. "I guess I should get going Stelle.. See you tomorrow." I say to stop them bickering. "It is pretty late.." she mutters "You want me to walk you home?" she continues, I give a slight 'no' in response. "Ah okay.. Stay safe March" she says as we get up to exit her room. She walks me out of her apartment and we say our goodbyes.

Stelle's POV:

"Bro you're so gay for her!" Caelus says as soon as March is far away enough "Shut up! So are you and Danheng!" I say punching him "But at least I got somewhere with him! You're such a wuss you can't even confess to her!" He says. He's right.. Why can't I tell her my feelings..?  "Just shut up and go wait for mom while I cook.." I say to hopefully shut him up (A/N its 4:38 am i'm so tiredd i'll finish writing this when I wake up.𖦹 ' ᯅ ' 𖦹 ) He scoffs and walks away while I go to cook.

After a while of cooking mom finally came home after what seemed like forever. "Hey kids, work today took a bit time than I expected.." mom said closing the door behind her. Mom works a lot, her real name is Kafka. She adopted me and Caelus. (A/N writers block is so real.. but ill push through!!!!!⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡) "Hey mom" Caelus said while on the couch "So glad your back I was getting tired on how GAY Stelle is." he loudly exclaimed to me "SHUT UP CAELUS!" I shot back at him.

Kafka laughed at our bickering. 2 hours later I finally finished dinner, exhausted, "Dinners ready!" I said setting plates down and setting drinks as well. "Wow! Stelle this all looks so good" Kafka said enthusiastically "If only your cooking skills could get you a date with March" Caelus remarked, I smack him with my pan on the head. I hate Caelus but he has given me an idea...

I hope she'll love it as much as I love her

WORD COUNT: 419