xii. patronus

╭                                    ╮

╭ ╮

PATRONUS

╰ ╯

━━━━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━━━━
                              JULIET WAS ASLEEP IN HER DORM, SHE HAD DECIDED to go to sleep early that night before everyone else since she was tried and it was the last night before term started back up. Juliet was shifting in her sleep, not necessarily in a bad way. 

A DARK HAIRED BOY WHO LOOKED ABOUT EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD BOUNCED A EIGHT-MONTH-OLD up and down on his knee while talking to her, the eight month old was chewing on a toy train that she accidentally stole from some other child. A beautiful brown haired woman with green eyes, stood at the doorway, arms crossed over her chest watching the exchange with a smirk.

When the boys eyes met the girl's, he covered the baby's ears. "If you even think about telling anyone about this I will murder you in your sleep Lia," the eighteen year old said through gritted teeth before uncovering the baby's ears.

Lia snorted walking over to the pair taking a seat on the boy's left. "Oh I'm telling everyone Regulus," Lia joked.

        "Don't. you. dare." Regulus sneered out.

        "Sirius would love to hear about this-" Lia stopped herself remembering that Sirius and Regulus had still not been talking. "He knows that you would never do anything to get us hurt, even if you had to, he's just being... Sirius."

Regulus didn't say anything, nodding lightly with a grimace evident on his features. "I'm sure he does," Regulus sighed placing a kiss to the baby's forehead. "Juliet, your father is so dramatic."

        "Well he thinks your fully on Voldemort's side, he doesn't know you're really on ours," Lia said putting her head on the boys shoulder. "Nobody knows."

        "Well, lying to him isn't going to make it any better," Regulus let out. "If he walked through the door right now and saw me holding Juli, he'd kill me on the spot."

        "Well good things he's not here," Lia answered. It seemed that Lia had to be letting Regulus spend time with Juliet in secret, probably because her father had thought Regulus was against them.

        "He's after her you know," Regulus said an angry look came across his face almost instantly. "Because of Severus, She's just a baby."

        "Who?" Lia asked it seemed as if she knew what the younger boy was talking about but didn't want to believe it.

          "Juliet, JULIET!" A loud voice shook her out of her dream, her eyes shot open at the male's voice quickly kicking her leg in the direction of the voice. "Woah woah, it's just me!" Harry backed away from the girl his hands up in surrender. Juliet let out a sigh of relief rubbing her eye and sitting up slowly. She didn't even have time to think about the dream she had just had and question it she was more concerned with what Harry had deemed so important to wake her up.