First day

Small key:
F/S: Favorite sweet
Italics is thought

After relentless begging to Ox not to make you do this, here you were on your way to watch an egotistical Lou mop floors. Once you got to the area you saw Lou already trying to get away. You sighed, walked up behind Lou, and gave him a heart attack. "You really think that just because doggy isn't here you can just walk away?"

He jumped so high you thought he would reach the moon. You smirked out of satisfaction while Lou quickly turned around. "Oh uh, Y/N! I was just heading over to the bathroom!" He gave you a nervous smile but you just sighed in annoyance. "We don't need or have one idiot. Now, pick up that mop and start mopping. I don't want to be here either, trust me." Lou groaned and went back over to the bucket of water and mop.

~Time skip~

Ugh, will this ever end? You thought as you sat on a bench watching Lou so he didn't escape. He was almost finished but he seemed to be dragging it on on purpose.

--------------------

Lou Pov only for next line:

I was definitely dragging it on on purpose.

--------------------

Finally Lou was done so, you decided to be nice at least once today. "Well, now that you're all finished up, wanna get some grub down in Uglyville?" He looked at you with his nose scrunched up and confusion written all over his face, obviously that you had asked him to, one, be around the people he basically lied to all their lives, and two, hang out with you.

You sighed again and grabbed his hand to drag him there.

~Time skip again~

Once you got to Wage's shop you ordered two of F/S and found a nice secluded bench to sit on with Lou, since you didn't want him being harassed the whole time you were both there, and it had a nice view of the sunset.

You were enjoying the silence when out of the blue you heard a small 'thank you'. You looked over at Lou only to see him staring intensely at his shoes, as if they were the most fascinating things in the world. You smiled a bit, looked back to your sweet, and let out a small, barely above a whisper, 'no problem'.