Valentines day confession

You were washing some dishes when you heard a knock at your door. You went and opened it to see Lou, you didn't have anything scheduled with him today so it was a fun surprise. He said he had to take you somewhere to tell you something so you followed with the assumption it was very important.

~Time skip~

Lou took you to a hill with a picnic basket and blanket next to a tree on top. "Did you do this Lou?" You gasped and looked towards him. He had a sheepish smile and blush on his face. "Yea, I thought I'd do something to shake things up a bit." He said rubbing his neck.

You smiled and grabbed his hand to drag him up the hill but this time it was him dragging you up. You sat and talked and laughed for hours until the sun started to set and Lou's tone got more serious. He cleared his throat, obviously getting nervous.

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked, that seemed to snap him out of his thoughts. "Uh, well, it's valentines day today and we um, I need to-" You cut him off by placing your hand over his mouth, you knew exactly what he was about to say. She had been seeing signs for the past week and this was the final straw that made her sure she knew. "I like you too Lou." His eyes lit up at those words. He lunged forward and hugged you like he hadn't seen you for years. You laughed and as he lifted himself to be positioned over you. His smile made your heart melt like chocolate on a hot day.

On an act of impulse, you pulled him down into a kiss. At first Lou seemed tense but soon relaxed into the kiss. Finally after what seemed like eternity (though you wanted it to last longer) you pulled apart. "Took you long enough to admit it." You laughed.