I.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ✈️ ꒱

USER ommgg wheree?!↳ KKIRELLE madrid babyyy 😌

USER ommgg wheree?!
KKIRELLE madrid babyyy 😌

MIAMIUU two baddies on a mission 💅🏼
KKIRELLE it's been time tbh 🙄

USER gonna get urself a spanish papi
KKIRELLE LMAOOOOOO 😭😭

USER go to el clásico on sunday !!!
MIAMIUU already made sure we do 😏
KKIRELLE HUH ?!

view more

9:20 AM

Her best friend, Mia, and Kendall were currently on their way to Madrid on their break to relax and enjoy their last teenage years. As she was sitting in the plane, Mia next to her, she scrolled through the comments from her latest post and saw Miaʼs response to one comment mentioning the el clásico.

"Ainʼt no way, you bitch" Kendall jokingly slapped her while Mia looked at her confused.

"What did I do know?" Still looking at Kendall with doe eyes, Kendall showed her the comment and Mia let out a slow ʼohʼ while starting to cockily smile.

"Wellllll" Mia slowly started and Kendall eagerly awaited her response, "I eventually got us tickets for the game, and guess what? We're front row baby!"

Kendall gasped and quietly mouthed ʼno wayʼ because she noticed heads turning to their directions due to the noises she made.

"I don't wanna know how expensive that was. I'll give you the money back, I promise." Kendall relaxed in her seat and looked outside just to see small outlines of a country she doesn't know.

"It's on me don't worry. We only live once right? Also, its time for us to meet someone."
As Kendall looked at her, she could already see the smirk forming on Mia's face and knew what she was talking about. Men.

Kendall quietly laughed at her, "How are we supposed to find someone at a football match?" Her serious question only made Mia smirk more and with a quick shrug of her shoulders she answered.

"You never know who you run into."

And lord, they definitely did.

NOTES !
please vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader 🫶🏼