Chapter 2: Enemy

You sighed, as you walked inside the school, not wanting to be here today.

You walked down the hallway to your class not wanting to be seen by...HER

Today was your second day at your new school and yet, you seem to be a target for one person here, and yet they are a girl.

You didn't even do anything to her to make her hate you.

You walked into your first class which was math, and went to your seat. It was still earlier so there wasn't anyone there.

But it looks like you thought too soon because you heard a very familiar and annoying voice.

"Oh, look who's here."

Cassidy

You gritted your teeth seeing her here.

"So, you're just going to ignore me?"

Cassidy said walking up to your desk and grinning.

"What do you want Cassidy?"
You said with annoyance in your voice.

"Nothing, didn't expect to see you here so early."

She said walking to her seat and sitting down in it.

You were about to say something to her till you saw more students come and the teacher came in after.

You sat through the lesson completely ignoring what the teacher was explaining.

You were thinking about something different till you felt your desk being kicked from behind.

You turn around to your surprise, it was Cassidy and she was smiling.

You shot her a glare and turned back around, ignoring her but she kicked it again, so you flipped her off.

She looked pissed and kicked your desk even harder and made your desk moves more.

The teacher turn around and looked to see what the ruckus was about.

"What is going on?!" He looked at your directions.

You stayed silent and Cassidy did too.

But you both know that it was you both doing but didn't dare to say anything.

The teacher just looked slightly irritated and turned back to the board.

You turned back to Cassidy and glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at you.

You turned back around not wanting to deal with her anymore.

You both made it clear, you were now enemies.