Chapter 4: Feelings

You walked to your next class and remembered the encounter you had with Cassidy.

You still remember what she said to you and it echoes through your head.

You reached your next class, walk in, head straight for your seat, and down.

You couldn't bare to see her after the tiny chat you had with her, knowing she will be in your next class with you.

The bell rang and you could see the last students making their way into the class and walking to their seats.

It was strange how you haven't seen, Cassidy comes in at all, she usually is here by now.

As you were lost in your thought, you saw the teacher come in and start the lesson.

You shocked the thought away and focus on the teacher who was explaining about an important project that had to be done.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Cassidy's POV

I walked down the empty hallway, looking at the floor.

I know I was supposed to be in class but I decided not to go.

The events from earlier, replay in my head, remember what Y/N said.

I felt a little bad about yelling at them but they did deserve it when did flip me off which made me pissed since no one dare to mess with me or even do anything to make me mad.

Was I a tiny bit too harsh?

I stop in my tracks and beg to think about what I did.

I begin to feel a bit guilty about what I said back there.

I notice that unlike other people, who got usually scared of me, Y/N stood up and yelled back at me which I had never seen anyone do, and they didn't even hesitate to flip me off.

I could feel my face heat up and feel my heart beat faster.

I have never had this feeling like this before and no one had ever stood up to me like that before.

Could it be?

Oh shit...

I'm fucking in love.