Part 6: The Pigpimpples express

I'm the morning they were due to depart for Hogwarts, well, let's just say it was chaos. Leo almost set the house on fire, Connor and Percy put pink dye in Pipers shampoo, Kit and Clarisse were chasing each other, something about Kit stealing one of Clarisse's knifes.
Let's just say it took them way to long to get out the door.
They reached Kings Cross station at about 10:48, so Ms Scalewik quickly shuffled them towards platforms 9 & 10 and then in pairs the ran through the barrier. When they were all finally in the train they waved goodbye to Ms Scalewik and the demigods along with Jamie made their way to the end compartment. They all piled in and settled in for a long train ride.
They pulled out of the station and soon they were making their way through the English countryside.
Eventually everyone got bored and decided to have some fun. So they shut the door and closed the blinds and decided to play a game called flip, kick, spar.
It worked like rock paper scissors only they were replaced by flip kick and spar.
First up was Leo vs Connor.
"Flip, Kick, Spar!" They both shouted
They both drew flip.
Leo went first and landed a front flip.  Everyone applauded. Connor then decided to up it a level. He landed a back flip. Everyone applauded and Connor was deemed the winner. Next was Annabeth and Jason. Annabeth drew flip and Jason drew kick. Jason aimed a roundhouse kick and Annabeth dodged. Annabeth then landed a backflip. Everyone applauded.

  Next up was Kit and Percy.
"Oh this is gonna be fun." Annabeth said.

Kit and Percy lined themselves up smiling slightly evilly.

"Flip, Kick, Spar!" They both shouted

They both drew spar. If it was possible their smiles grew more evil.

"Hey! No weapons!" Piper yelled

They both nodded and handed their weapons to Piper they then got into their fighting stances.

"Ready! And Go!" Everyone shouted.

Percy and Kit were so in sync it was scary. They both knew all each others moves so their battle lasted ten minutes before everyone finally decided to call it. And a good thing too because not a minute later, who should walk in to their compartment but  Harry Potter and his friends.

"What was all the shouting about?" Hermione asked her eyes narrowing.

"Just a game." Piper said innocently

"Okayyy.." Ron said "ummm..."

"Ok what the &#**&# do you want?" Kit said getting annoyed

"Language Kit" Hazel chided

"Fine what do you f ing want"

"Better"

"Um.."

"That's what I thought. Now if you don't mind please leave." Thalia said shoo-ing them out

Percy, Kit, Annabeth and Nico all have them glares that looked like they had stared into the face of hell, which they had.

They were out the door before you could say Poseidons underpants.

"Well that was weird." Frank said

"Yeah, what do you think they wanted?" Nico asked

No one knew.

They continued playing until everyone had gone and then they decided to change into their robes.
"So, what houses do you think you guys will be in?" Jamie asked.
Jamie then went on the explain how the houses were assigned and there characteristics.
They then proceeded to talk for the rest of the train ride and let's just say they only almost destroyed the compartment twice.