Part 14: I wasn't expecting that

You know that feeling where you walk into a room and see a person who you don't know if they're there for a good reason or a bad reason. Well that's how the twins and Jason felt as they walked into the common room to find a certain familiar face.

"Apollo." The three all kneeled
"I think by now you've earns my respect there is no need for that. Besides I've heard we have something more pressing." Apollo said as the three rose from the floor.

"No offence  but why are you here." Percy asked scratching the back of his head.

"Ah yes. You see it has come to my attention that you've all been battling a bit more with flashbacks, panic attacks and nightmares."

The demigods all nodded

"Well I think your friends have found something that may be helpful."

The demigods turned to Annabeth, Connor and Nico trying to figure out just what they had been up too.

"You see they came to me for advice and to see if it could possibly help and I must say I think it will be of great use."
Apollo had all of them wrapped up in anticipation and he knew it.

"Well I don't think I should keep you waiting but there is a pressing matter that I need to address first. Percy, Kit, Annabeth and Nico can you all come with me." He said as he led said demigods into one of the rooms off to the side which happened to be Jason and Pipers room.

"What is it Apollo?" Percy asked as all the demigods took their seats

"Look, I know you've been struggling.  I want you to be prepared for whatever you may need to face." Apollo said in a caring tone "Has there been any of your injuries that have been bothering you?" Apollo asked starting with Annabeth.

Annabeth shrugged. "Only my ankle but it hasn't bothered me too much."
Apollo nodded and knelt down to look at her ankle. He muttered something and her ankle glowed for a second and then it faded. "Wow. I didn't realise that it was still hurting. Thank you."
Annabeth said standing up and putting pressure on it.
He moved onto Nico. "Anything?"
"Not really. Appetite has come back. I owe Will for that. Nothings been lingering though." Apollo nodded and muttered something and Nico seemed to become less pale.

Apollo moved to Percy. "Still bothering you?" He asked

"Yeah. I felt it a bit today when we were fighting." He said as Apollo moved his arm around. Percy flinched slightly but otherwise his expression remained guarded.
Apollo waved his hand over Percy's arm and it glowed. Percy moved his arm around stretching it out. "That feels better." Percy said as he swung his arm around like he had riptide in his hand.

Apollo nodded and moved to Kit. "Let me take a guess." He said as he moved Kits ankle and knee in different positions and moving the muscles around. "Yep. Like Perce I felt it when we fought and after nightmares and flashbacks."
"Ok. How does that feel?" Apollo asked as he pressed down on her shin bone where the main break had been.
"Not too bad but it doesn't exactly feel great." Kit muttered as she winced slightly.
Once again Apollo muttered and Kits leg glowed.
"And the other one?" He asked as Kit lay down so he could look at the scar across he side. "Not too bad." Again he muttered and the scar glowed.
"I want you to stay of your leg for a week. It seems as though it has taken some strain." Kit nodded.

Apollo led everyone out and they rejoined the others in the common area. "Right I'm sure you're all wondering what your friends came to me for. Well I'd like to introduce someone rather special." Apollo clicked his fingers and a gorgeous golden retriever appeared wearing a red service dog vest. "Everyone I'd like you to meet Rocky." The demigods all came over to stroke the fluffy companion. "Rocky is a trained service dog that has been trained to help detect when panic attacks or flashbacks may occur and help with nightmares."

"Wow

"Wow. Thank you Apollo." Jason spoke up after a while of silence.

"It is my pleasure. He's is not fully mortal so he is also trained to fight if necessary. I'll leave you now. Try not to get into too much trouble."
Apollo said through a small chuckle as he noticed how Rocky was currently licking Leo's face.

"We both know we can't promise that." Percy said also laughing.
Apollo nodded knowingly and then walked out the door.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I wasn't expecting that." Reyna muttered as Apollo left.