Chapter 3

Rhaegar Targaryen POV

When the rain stopped Rhaegar was the first to notice how weird it was, for it stopped so suddenly, and immediately after, the skies were clean and the sun brighter.

The prince gets out of the castle so he can take a better look, all the guests appeared to be of the same mind as they all come out of their tents to see what happened.

Rhaegar looks at the sky and shocked is not a word strong enough to describe, he stares open-mouthed because for some reason the sky around Harrenhal, the Gods' Eye, and the Isle of Faces are clean and sunny while the rain continues to fall hard on the surroundings, it was...

"Magic.". Rhaegar looks at his side and sees Arthur was the one who spoke, as shocked as the prince, staring open-mouthed at the sky. "What has Merlin done now?".

That was the million gold dragons question Rhaegar tells himself. Merlin made his father have two stomach problems just because he couldn't stand Aerys, understandable since his father tried to burn him alive, but the prince worries about what Merlin will do if Aerys complains about whatever the mage will accomplish now.

"I get the feeling we'll know soon," Rhaega says, looking at his friend with sorrow caused by the fear of the consequences that will take place. "If things get ugly, what would you suggest?".

"How about a vacation in Dorne?" Arthur tries to bring humor, but Rhaegar could see it was shallow and deep inside his best friend was of the same mind as him. "Honestly, it doesn't sound bad, I for once don't want to be close to Aerys when Merlin does his thing nor after he does his thing.".

"Rhaegar my son, do you know what is happening?". Rhaella says, grabbing the skirts of her dress and running at her son, confusion showing all over her face.

"No, but I have an idea of who is going it.". Rhaegar says with a small smirk.

Rhaella's eyes widen once she notices what Rhaegar meant by those words.

"By the gods, that boy will be...". Rhaella is stopped as the earth starts to tremble.

Rhaegar and his mother are white of fear because of the tremors, Valyria was said to have the same before the doom, and the family can't stop themselves from shaking in fear along with the ground, afraid that their destiny is sealed and that they will become ashes like Valyria was.

"FATHER LOOK!". Rhaegar turns to the side and sees the speaker was none other than Lyanna Stark, she was pointing in a specific direction, Rhaegar wonders for a moment why she is pointing in that direction for the only thing there is...

"The isle of faces.". Rhaegar yells and faster than ever turns around running in the direction of the island with everyone following right behind him.

After arriving at the edge of the God's eye lake Rhaegar feels the tremors intensify, he looks around and watches everyone sharing his worried over the shakes, but what happens next makes his eyes widen, his mouth open and his disbelief only increase.

First, the water in God's eye changes with swirls surrounding the water's surface. The tremors only increase and everyone watches as a castle is raised on the isle of Faces out of the ground, any comments or jokes about a castle made of dirt were shut, and everyone could see it was a castle made of pure and solid black rocks as the structure is raised, but it wasn't the end, far from it, as if swirls all over the God's eye lake, and a castle being raised out of nothing from the ground wasn't enough was came next looked like a miracle itself.

From the skies, a colossal tower slowly descends, its structure was completely different from the castle as its design looked incapable of being produced by human hands, and from the base of the tower, a pink light comes out, touching the ground of the isle and making all the green grass it has, turn into pink petals of all the flower types that Rhaegar has ever seen and not seen.