19

CHAPTER XIX

Can playing a game get so much trouble? Banxia is no matter how good the mood is, and now it is also proudly excited by the rhetoric of ginseng dolls.

"Brother is not playing games, but troubles." He muttered a sigh. If it weren't for the ginseng doll in his arms, maybe he would really pick a pick.

The ginseng doll looked at Banxia pitifully, others don't know, but he has been with Banxia for so long, and he has built a symbiotic mode, how can he not know what he thinks at this time. What's more, Banxia's identity origin is so weird, with his ability, he can't track the location and channel of Banxia's entry and exit to the game so far, if it is not for the symbiotic mode to perceive that he is definitely a male, he really thinks that Banxia is Chulia Damel Vosimok. So if Banxia really feels that there is no interest in playing this game anymore, then no one can stop it, which is definitely not what ginseng dolls want to see.

"Let's go." Banxia pondered for half a ring, and finally made up his mind, it seems that this determination is a little difficult.

"Go?" The ginseng doll was stunned: "Where to go?"

"I do have an interest in medicine, but I'm also most annoyed by oppressive coercion." Banxia said expressionlessly.

This is his personality mistake, simply put, it is still the rebellious thinking of children at work, although it should be said that he has passed that age of childishness. In fact, the relationship with Fu Yuelai back then had a lot to do with his immature personality, and it was not necessarily that he really had such deep feelings for Fu Yuelai, so it was normal for Banxia to be unhappy with the people in the Moonlight Lanting Guild at this time.

"Xia Xia, you don't think about it anymore?" The ginseng dolls were a little hesitant, and it was hard to break into them, wouldn't it be cost-effective to leave like this?

But the sixteenth prince just now was really a little depressing, and it was no wonder that Banxia wanted to leave so much now. His words could not be put mildly, he did not know that his words were easy to misunderstand, in fact, people really did not mean to imprison him.

It's just that the ginseng doll opened its mouth, and the words of comfort and explanation were held back. He had never seen this look on Banxia's face, it was extreme disgust and ridicule, which made him shiver unconsciously. Maybe Xia Xia is not as white as he imagined, and Xia Xia at this time made him a little scared for some reason.

"How do we leave? You can't use a teleportation array if you are penniless. I held back such a sentence for a long time.

"I remember Doll you said that because of the problem of entering the mode, I can ignore the damage of any player and monster, right?"

"Yes." The ginseng doll was extremely depressed, but he didn't want to leave so simply.

"Then we can naturally leave here without going through the teleportation array, although the snowy plateau in your mouth is dangerous, it has no damage value to me, just so we can take this opportunity to take a good look at the light of the snowy land" Banxia said and his mood suddenly became high, in reality he was afraid of the extreme cold, he definitely had no chance to see the alternative scenery of the ice and snow, but in this game it was different, Maybe he can really have a good time, anyway, he is carrying a small teleportation array, and he will return to the Miracle Forest when he really can't hold on.

Seeing Banxia, who was so interested, what could the ginseng doll say, he could only be silent, so Banxia naturally took it as his acquiescence.

"Then let's go." Banxia picked him up without hesitation and left.