End

Chapter 114: Fanwai 4 The End and the Beginning

The blood of Chulia Dam Vosimok obtained in the treasure did not save the boy's life, and finally around the early hours of the morning, the child's heartbeat stopped.

The collapsed Yueying City was knocked unconscious and taken away by Yue Jiaren and others, and the body of the child left by Sixteen was returned to Banxia and left the line.

The surroundings are very quiet, quiet is a little scary, half-summer trance quietly walking on the road of paradise, the road leads to the mountain secret room. After walking for half a ring, he suddenly stood still.

"Doll." A name that had not been shouted for a long time came out of his mouth. He kind of forgot the kid who had been with him for a long time when he first entered the game.

"Doll." He called the child's name again in his mind.

They really hadn't seen each other for a long time, so when they saw the long-bodied young man in front of them, Banxia was a little stunned.

"You finally remember me." The ginseng doll, which was already sixteen or seventeen years old, appeared in front of Banxia, and beside him was sixteen's companion intelligence.

Banxia was in a trance, had he forgotten? It shouldn't be, but why hadn't he thought of him for so long, if it wasn't for the fact that something was wrong with him now, he was afraid he still wouldn't be able to think of greeting him.

"It's your hands and feet." Not a question but an affirmative sentence.

The ginseng doll smiled slightly, and the once cute and innocent doll really grew up: "What hands and feet?" They are not destined to survive, are they? At

that moment, Banxia only felt that his heart was beating, his hands and feet were trembling, and he couldn't hold the knife at all, at first he thought that it was really his sixth sense, but then he thought that the feeling was a little inexplicable. The desertion of his mind during the operation was absolutely unprecedented for him, and it was absolutely impossible.

If it was Banxia without this series of adventures, maybe he would have no choice but to accept this ending. But now he was not the ordinary and ordinary Banxia, so he felt the strangeness of what happened to him at that moment. Plus he didn't forget that he was a spiritual cultivator.

This speculation is very bold, someone invaded his sea of knowledge, confused his thoughts, and left himself in mental confusion for a quarter of an hour. But who would have such a profound ability to unknowingly let themselves be recruited?

There were no more than two people, who thought for a long time, and Banxia came to this conclusion. In fact, it is really only based on personal strength to make himself a move, even sixteen fears are unlikely, inexplicably Banxia has this confidence. Therefore, it can only rely on the relationship with himself, so that the two candidates are naturally self-evident.

One is sixteen, because they have the bond of the jade ring and can communicate through the sea of knowledge, so sixteen can also invisibly influence him by knowing the sea, subtly making him terrifying, when he was advancing in spiritual power before, didn't he let himself learn that spiritual cultivation method through this method. But Sixteen naturally couldn't do this, he couldn't be mad enough to want his child's life, so he naturally excluded.

There is also naturally a ginseng doll that he has not thought about for a long time. When this name appeared in his mind, people couldn't help but be shocked, he would forget that child for so long, and when he remembered it, he felt very wrong. His face immediately turned white, doesn't this also reflect from the side that he has the ability to do such a thing?