Prologue: The Hashira Meeting

This is story is taken at the present time. It is no longer the Taisho Eta, however the demon slayers would still communicate with each other by crows.

--------------------------------------------------------

We could see the Hashiras kneeling down to Oyakata-sama who was simply smiling at them, being assisted by two of his daughters.

Lord Ubuyashiki: "My Children.. We have heard of recent encounters of a man with a white cloak roaming around.. One of our demon slayers followed him and saw a monster academy.. I have decided to send one of you to investigate this so called academy...

All of the hashiras gaze upon Muichiro, who simply looked bored and uninterested.

Muichiro POV:

Muichiro: *Hm... Perhaps maybe I could walk around with Tanjiro and... what was his sister's name again..?*

Third POV:

Tengen: "Oi, kid! Are you even listening to Oyakata-sama?! What you're what your doing is a great foul! Besides, your too gloomy to even have the audacity to do so!"

Muichiro: "Shut up... Your being too loud.."

Lord Ubuyashiki: "Now now, Children.. It's alright, Muichiro is still young and gets quite bored easily.. However.. Muichiro, I have decided to send you to this mission since your the only one fitting to be able to enter this so called 'Yokai Academy' and investigate... Is that alright with you?"

Muichiro merely nodded as Lord Ubuyashiki told the other Hashiras to leave but told Muichiro to stay.

Lord Ubuyashiki: "My child, once you have entered this monter academy's perimeters you must not use your breathing technique.. I will command your crow to tell you once allowed to, is that alright with you?"

Muichiro: "Yes, Oyakata-sama... It is quite alright."

Lord Ubuyashiki smiled softly as he dismissed Muichiro.

Muichiro POV:

Muichiro: "'Yokai Academy', huh..? Hm.. Hopefully it wouldn't be so boring...

To be continued!