Chapter 1: Part 1

"I" - The characters are speaking in their mind/ POV'S.

"I" - Characters are speaking verbally .

"I" - Narration or flashbacks.

"I" - Characters break the 4th wall. or being chaotic.

"I" - Actions.

---------------------------------------------------------
We can see a 14 year old boy in a bus going through the tunnel that connects the human world to the monster world.. What would his fate be once he entered it? Well, let us find out.

Muichiro POV:

"Hm... What am I doing again? Oh right... Oyakata-sama wants me to investigate the monster academy.. what was it called again..?"

"Oh.. yeah.. It was called Yokai Academy... I had to go here so I can investigate if the monsters here are a threat or not.. So we can take care of the demons, no issues involved.."

Flashbacks:

Muichiro: "Oyakata-sama... you want me to attend this Yokai Academy..?"

Kagaya Ubuyashiki: "Yes, my dear Muichiro. You must attend this school so that you can investigate if the monster students here are a threat for us humans.. However, you must not use your breathing techniques until I send a crow to deliver the news that I have allowed you to use it.. but.."

Kagaya gave Muichiro smoke bombs.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki: "You may use those to distract the monsters if they ever noticed you were human.. and you may also use your nichirin blade... However you must only use your saya to make them unconscious, is that clear, my child?"

Muichiro nods and bows one last time before standing up.

Muichiro: "Yes, Oyakata-sama... I will do my best to do this mission..."

Flashback ends:

3rd Person POV:

"I hope I can do it correctly.."

Bus driver: "So... Kid, you entering Yokai Academy, eh?"

Muichiro merely nodded in response before mumbling something under his breath.

Bus driver: "Not much of a talker, eh?  However, I hope you said your goodbyes.. Because as soon as we come out of this long tunnel.. You'll see the Academy.. and perhaps NEVER see ANYTHING AGAIN!!!"

Muichiro merely ignored the guy's threats as the Bus driver laughed by his response.

After a few minutes of driving, the bus driver stopped the bus.

Bus driver: "Welcome to your new school, kid. Take care now, eh?"

He said before blowing his cigarette and driving away, leaving Muichiro to look around..

Muichiro POV:

I looked around to see a red lake near the bus stop and a building far off the distance as I heard thunder near it.

"Hmm.. Odd.. As expected of a school for monsters..."

YO YO YO READERS! IT IS I! PHIBY! I'm too lazy to write everything that happened in chapter 1 in the manga so I'm gonna do it by parts.. Sorry for the inconvenience 😶 and sorry for not posting for a while, I got caught up in school and I am always lazy so... ehe hope you enjoyed this chapter 1 part 1 though! :))