2.

"I'm trying to understand what you're complaining about. You're a millionaire. You don't have anything to worry about. You get on stage and sing. Do you know how many people would kill to make millions for doing what they love?"

"I'm complaining because I'm not happy dad. Yes I have money and I'm doing what I love but this is the most unhappy I've ever been in my life. I dont want to get out of my bed in the morning. I have to force myself to look presentable when I feel like absolute shit. I just don't know if I can handle this life anymore. Its not fun playing pretend anymore."

"Quit whining and moaning Leigh-Anne. There are people in worst predicaments than you and they suck it up and keep going"

"Dad, you're being a little harsh" Sairah usually accompanied Leigh-Anne on tours but since giving birth she's decided to stay home. She felt bad because she's been Leigh-Anne's shoulder to cry on and her main support system. But every since this tour started she has been struggling and Sairah could tell.

"I won't have you sit at this table and whine that you're sad because the fans like your band mates more than you."

"Is that what this is about Leigh-Anne?" Her mother asked softly.

"Is not just that-"

" That's enough work talk at the table" John cut her off before she finished.

" this is not just work. This is my everyday life. You wouldn't get it."

" I wouldn't. I wouldnt get it because this is ridiculous. This is not highschool, you're doing what you wanted. You're making just as much as the other girls, maybe a little more what is there to complain about. Why are you worried about what some sixteen year olds think? "

"Is that what's making you upset, Leigh?"

"I don't want to talk about it" Leigh-Anne stood up to go to her room.

"Don't leave. Sit down. You're twenty five years old Leigh-Anne. You're too old to still be running from your problems." Leigh-Anne sat down regretting her choices. She should've stayed in the states, maybe not the states but she shouldn't have come to her parents' house.

"I think we should talk about this. It's really bothering her, she wouldn't come all the way home if it wasn't." Sairah spoke up for her little sister, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"To a certain degree, I agree with your father, Leigh-Anne. This is what you wanted. This is what comes with the job. If people don't like you, youre doing something right-"

"I can't be doing anything right because no one likes me!! I don't know what it is. I've been taking extra vocal lessons losing my voice before shows, I practice with Claude in all my spare time. I try to be interactive online with fans who don't even see me! They don't cheer my name and it's more than not being liked or not being the fan favorite. It's like I'm not there. I'm tired of you and people online downplaying what I'm going through. It hurts and no one understands it. I feel so alone. So undesired, just worthless. I'm just a backup performer to my three best friends who are completely oblivious. Guess what? I can't even blame them because I was too for years. I used to do the most for the fans just to be ignored. Can you imagine signing thousands of copies of a photoshopped image of yourself that barely looks like you just for them to be given back because no one brought them. I watch their merch sell out in minutes. No one ever wants pictures with me or to hug me. I sit first at meet and greets and everyone walks past me. I try to suck it up I try but it's hard. I came home to relax and regroup and here you are telling my problems aren't serious enough because I have money. Money doesn't solve everything, dad!! I hate having money sometimes. I just hate my fucking life. Sometimes, I wish this wasn't my life, I wish I didn't even have one." Leigh-Anne had no more tears to cry. They were all in her hotel pillow. Both her parents stood up and left the table.

"Don't say that. Why would you say that" sairah asked, brushing her hair back and hugging her again.

"Its how I feel. Want to know the worst part?"

"What bub?"

"If I were to take my life everyone would act like they cared about me. All the fans would be sad for a month or something and then go back to shaming me." Sairah couldn't say anything. That was the sad case with stars who took their lives.

"They criticize everything I do. I step too early I'm the worst dancer, I dodge or fuck up a note I'm the weakest vocalist. I hit a note and it's 'pre recorded'. I lost a bit of weight I'm too skinny but I know the second I put on weight they're going to call me a fucking whale. I think I'm done."

"You don't mean that. You're just upset."

"I'm serious. I can't be strong anymore. I don't want to have to be strong anymore. I want it to be okay for me to be vulnerable without me being weak. I've been working every single day since early July. They don't care about the state I'm in. As long as I can perform I'm fine. And mom and dad. They're no fucking help. I asked for this. Do you think I asked for this?"

"No, I don't think you asked for this. I think you were just a bit naive thinking about the glitz and glamor. You were young, Leigh-Anne, you still are. You were probably thinking fame was just money, paparazzi, nice clothes and cars and stuff."

"I just want to know Sairah. Why? Am I that bad at performing? Are my vocals that bad? Am I ugly or something?"

"No, no and no. You're a great performer and vocalist. You're gorgeous and you know that. I'm going to be honest with you. You have your moments but I genuinely don't think that the negatives outweigh the positives when it comes to your natural talent, performance or vocals. I've been hearing you sing all my life, Leigh-Anne. I know what you're capable of. I can tell you've been practicing. I hear every little thing. I hear you when you practice in the shower or while you journal and you think you're muted You're good. Trust me"

"I understand if fans don't like my voice or how I sing, they say I can't sing and at this point I'm starting to believe them. But I'm a nice person. I'm a good person. Why don't they care about that?"

"Don't give into them and give up on yourself. Fight, Fight to prove yourself. That's what you have to do."

"I don't want to have to keep fighting to get fans to see me. I perform at shows Sairah and I hold a perfect note. I mean perfect, I go back to watch it, I'm not even in the camera frame. I did it again and the spotlights were on Jesy and Jade. I really can't do it anymore. I don't know if I'm going to leave little mix right now but I definitely need a break."

"Listen, if this is what you genuinely want. I will support you one thousand percent. As much as I want to tell you to push and keep going, that's not fair to you. You deserve to be happy, if little mix is not making you happy anymore then do what you have to do. "

"Thank you Sairah. For everything I really appreciate it. You've honestly been the biggest inspiration and support system and I appreciate you. I love you. Good bye" She hugged her sister and went up to her bedroom where her bags were.

"Goodbye? You mean goodnight. Or see you later?"

"No." This scared sairah. She cleaned off the table and cleaned up the kitchen before saying bye to her parents and heading out.

On the way home she called her parents telling them to watch Leigh-Anne because something wasn't right with her.