3.

"This way. She's in here" Debbie pointed to Leigh-Anne's old bedroom.

"Its locked. Do you have a key?"

"No. Break it, you can break it!" She panicked waiting for the EMTs to break down the bedroom door.

"What the hell!!" Leigh-Anne sat up with the blankets covering her chest when Her mother rushed into her room with two paramedics. 

"Mom, what are you doing?" She groaned when her mother hugged her sobbing lightly.

"What is going on? Why did you break my door?"

"You locked it"

"Because I need privacy. I don't sleep with clothes on. Why did you call EMS?"

"I was thinking about what you said earlier about hating your life and wishing you didn't have one. I just wanted to be sure that you're okay. Sairah told me to watch you and your room door was locked and I got scared Leigh-Anne. You're obviously having an emotional crisis. I just want you to be safe. Can you go with them to the hospital?"

"No. Absolutely not. You didn't care before. I don't know why you care now. I'm not going to kill myself. Please get out."

"Get dressed please. Maybe they can do an at home evaluation"

Debbie left there room and one of the EMTs put the destroyed door back into the frame to give her privacy.

She got dressed and walked through the bathroom to her sister's bedroom that connected to her own. She locked both doors and laid back down. She wasn't dealing with this shit right now and she wasn't going to anybody's hospital. If she really wanted to kill herself she wouldn't have warned anyone and it would've happened already. This was so fucking ridiculous. She just wanted a piece of mind.

-

Leigh-Anne put her head down and shielded her face from the flashing lights once she stepped out of the car.

"Leigh-Anne, why aren't you with the girls in the states?"

"Are you visiting someone here Leigh-Anne?"

"Are you sick? If you are get well soon"

They began bombarding her with questions as she walked into the hospital with her parents and EMTs. She was miserable.  Words couldn't describe how pissed off she is.

She was sat in a room and told that someone would come in to evaluate her in a minute. That minute turned out to be hours. Hours spent arguing with her parents.

"This is your fault. I said I was fine and then you had to do all of this. Those paps are going to release those photos to the public. I'm putting our brand on the line. I'm not the only one affected by this" Leigh-Anne knew that pictures of her walking into a psychiatric hospital would definitely blow up.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Leigh-Anne had to bite her tongue so that she didn't disrespect her father. It was hard but she didn't say anything. This was not the attention she wanted. She didn't want any attention. She just wanted a piece of mind. That's it.

"This is not what I wanted, dad. I just thought I wanted to come home and spend time with my family. But I am deeply regretting my actions at the moment" She said in a monotone.

"I don't understand you. You just cried at the table that no one saw you. People are seeing you, taking pictures and posting about you and you're still upset."

"Do you think I want pictures of me walking into a psychiatric hospital to be released. So people can think I'm crazy and emotionally unstable? Now i'm the joke. 'The crazy one from Little Mix' I can see it now, that's my brand."