01

"Taehyun! Are you even listening to what I was saying?!"
Taehyun, who was deep in thought was now interuppted by Yeonjun. He stared at yeonjun blankly.

"O-oh. Sorry. What were you saying?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"You're one kind of a child, Lord. I said, after you get home you have to pack your clothes, your phone charger-"

"Okay. but why?"
Taehyun asked in a confused tone.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows "Did you forget?.. We are having a staycation! We are going to my parent's beach house! What the fuck taehyun. How do you forget-"

"Oh. I forgot about that. I'll pack tonight hyung. Thanks for reminding me. Im going a little early today hyung. I feel... Tired. Goodnight hyung. See ya."
Taehyun said packing his backpack and going out through the exit.

Yeonjun stared at him concerned. Taehyun never acts like this. He is always listening and rarely zones out.

Yeonjun and Taehyun had been working together in a dance studio for 3 years. He already knew Taehyun before that but they became close along with their three other friends.

Soobin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai.

Soobin owns a small bakery café near their dance studio. Kai also, fortunately, works in his shop.

And beomgyu... Is just... Beomgyu.
He has a different job each week.
But usually works at the Thrift stores whenever he feels like it.

They all became friends at their university. And their friendship is still going strong.

However... Yeonjun noticed something odd with Taehyun and Kai.
They both don't talk with each other, always zoning out, heck they don't even look at each other.

It made the other three annoyed and sad. Especially Yeonjun. He hates that they both aren't in good terms for whatever reason.

Yeonjun combed his hair back in between his fingers and sighed.
He thought;

What will he do with these stupid kids.

Authors note: lets see how this goes. Im literally free styling this book. I just write whatever comes in my mind.