4

With a blushing little face, she raised her hand and threw the small towel that she wiped her private parts to the man.

"Well...Madam, don't cum in...Where do you want my husband to cum?" He raised his hand quickly and took the small towel that the little wife brought, and sat beside her with a chuckle. Wipe it..." As she spoke, she couldn't help but pushed the charming girl beside her onto the bed.

"Oh! Don't! I'll do it myself..." But it was too late, Gu Junyu separated Jiang Nuannuan's thighs, and the small hole that spit out pitifully spat out a big wave of semen...

"Using this small towel will hurt this tender pussy, Weifu can help you with a softer handkerchief..." Looking at his injured thick towel, Gu Junyu threw it on the ground in disgust, and took out a handkerchief.

"Um... ah..." A finger was gently inserted into the red and swollen honey hole through the handkerchief, which instantly caused the woman to gasp.

"Don't...be gentle..." Jiang Nuannuan wanted to close her legs, but was tightly opened by the man's big hand.

The helpless Nuan Nuan could only shake her body as the man played with her pussy...

"Oh..." The man suddenly separated the two labia with two fingers, revealing the small hole. "It's really beautiful..." The more the man looks at the beautiful little hole, the more the man loves it, and he can't wait to penetrate her deeply now , and then violently ejaculate her thick semen to the deepest part of her...

The tight feeling of holding him, the feeling of sucking her penis, and the woman's tender body... Thinking about Gu Junlin, I can only feel a wave of evil rushing straight to my lower abdomen...

"Nuannuan's little hole really knows how to eat...eat so much..." Gu Junyu's finger ticked the hole again, and Jiang Nuannuan screamed in an instant, trembling and spitting out love fluid...

Jiang Nuannuan was played to the climax...

"Well...it's okay...no more..." Jiang Nuannuan stretched out her weak little hand, grabbed Gu Junlin's big hand that was playing with her acupoints wanted only, and said tremblingly.

"Hmm... not anymore... Nuanbao..." The man was stunned for a moment, met those eyes with water, his Adam's apple rolled, and picked up the little girl in his arms...

"Ah!" Suddenly, Jiang Nuannuan screamed, and stared at the man with a pair of watery eyes, "But what if the husband wants it again?" The man suddenly kissed those watery eyes that he loved so much, Stretching his buttocks, so as to relieve the evil fire in his lower abdomen, feeling the woman's tight cling to the hole of his cock...

"I want to go back to the door... ah... take it easy..." Jiang Nuannuan's acupoint was knocked open by Gu Junyu's huge fleshy body, and it reached the top. Every time he pushed his heart, and From time to time, she still grinds her heart and spins, so that Jiang Nuannuan can only lose his strength and be played with by men wantonly...

"Then please Madam, please clamp it tighter... If you ejaculate, go back to the door..." The woman's underwear was torn off by the man at some point, "Pinch it again... I can really pinch it..." The man squinted his eyes, playing with the woman with one big hand The soft nipple nibbled on the little woman's shoulders, neck and ears with her big mouth, leaving her own traces to her heart's content...