38

precious? ! "Gu Junyu looked at the girl's naked body, and felt that the blood all over her body was boiling. When she saw the girl's movements again, she was frightened and grabbed the girl on her body, "Don't make trouble ..." Gu Junyu was afraid He lost his sense of proportion and hurt his little wife after taking the love potion, and hurriedly frowned and shouted.

"Husband... I want to help you..." Jiang Nuannuan leaned down and kissed the man's lips earnestly. While adjusting his posture, he grabbed the man's cock, and rubbed the huge glans against the delicate hole several times. little wet, I slowly inserted it...

"Hmm..." Jiang Nuannuan hasn't experienced Huanai for three months, her body is as tight as a virgin, but with a huge glans stuffed in, Gu Junyu couldn't resist the temptation and grabbed her crotch waist...

"Nuanbao...you little fairy..." Gu Junyu twitched several times with scarlet eyes, and when he felt the moisture in the acupoints, he twitched gently, and the man's big hand moved towards The girl's slightly swollen lower abdomen contained his and her children. When Gu Junyu thought of this, he gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to fuck violently. He put the girl on the bed and turned her over. keep pumping...

"Ah... ah... Nuanbao... ah... no... ah... no... ah... goblin... um..." Jiang Nuannuan intermittently After finishing speaking, she only felt that the sensitive acupoints continued to shrink and released a lot of sexual fluid, which completely wet the bed, and even the private parts of the two of them became more muddy than ah.

"Nuanbao...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" On the tender and delicate body...

"Ah..." Jiang Nuannuan only felt the heat on her back, and the hot semen shot all over the girl's white and tender back, "Nuanbao..." Gu Junyu looked at the girl lying limp on the bed, blushing Looking at the still erect cock with both eyes, without even thinking about it, he grabbed Jiang Nuannuan's white and tender hand and wrapped it around the huge glans, and kept moving it back and forth...

"Ah...don't...go...go..." Gu Junyu held the girl's hand and moved it, while stretching out his hand to separate the girl's sensitive and muddy hole, playing with it The small clitoris Protruding from the hole, was orgasmed by the man in just a few seconds...

Chapter 72 Xu Qinghuan's Ending 1 Was crushed on the bed by an obese landlord and broke her virginity 2400+ high H broken virginity

"Hmm..." Gu Junyu couldn't help ejaculating semen from the girl's orgasm, and the love potion in her body was relieved a lot. When the semen was finished, Gu Junyu was relieved Slowly pulled out from the girl's wet and slippery hole, when watching the girl's wide open legs slowly flow out thick white semen, the man obsessively kissed the girl's small lips, while helping the girl clean up the semen left on his body After finishing everything, Gu Junyu left the room...

"Young master, I have fed all the medicine to Xu Qinghuan as you ordered." Gu Junyu stood in one of the rooms in the other courtyard, and the servants who were guarding the door saw Gu Junyu hurried forward and said respectfully.

"Well..." Gu Junyu looked at the door coldly, and then turned to the servant by the door, "When Zhang Fufu comes over tomorrow morning, bring him in." Gu Junyu's lips curled up. A cold smile.

Zhang Fufu, who will come over tomorrow, is a well-known rich landlord in this small town. During this time, Gu Junyu needs to use Mr. Zhang for business.

The land under the name of wealth was still worrying about how to solve this problem, but now there is a Xu Qinghuan, since Xu Qinghuan wants to die by himself, he will help her.

Zhang Fufu is a well-known wealthy landlord of this generation, and is also known for being lustful, and there are 12 concubines and a wife in the palace. If Xu Qinghuan gets married, she will face the difficult relationship between the palace and The many concubines made things difficult and provocative.

At the same time, Zhang Fufu also has this unknown hobby, which is also the reason Gu Junyu investigated to threaten Zhang Fufu, but now that Xu Qinghuan has appeared, Gu Junyu naturally does not want to offend another enemy.

This can be regarded as the consequence of her calculating him.

At dawn the next day, Zhang Fufu appeared in Gu's courtyard with a round beer belly, and was led to the gate of Xu Qinghuan's courtyard by the servants of the residence.

"Master Zhang, this is a gift specially prepared for you by our master, I hope you will like it." The servant finished speaking with a half-smile, and opened the door for Zhang Fortune, "I won't go in with you..." Xiao After speaking, the servant closed the door.

"Uh...uh...uh..." Zhang Fufu couldn't see anything in the dim eyesight, he could only vaguely hear the girl's soft groan in pain, how could Zhang Fufu not know this voice after reading countless girls represent something.

"Little beauty..." Zhang Fufu just heard the girl's groan and couldn't wait to go forward, and he saw Xu Qinghuan, who was disheveled. At this moment, she was locked up all night because she was given double the amount of aphrodisiac She couldn't bear the emptiness and loneliness of her body anymore, and she was already under the control of drugs, as soon as she saw a man approaching, she couldn't wait to pounce on him.

"Little beauty, can't wait so much..." Zhang Wealthy said his soft body, and his fat hands couldn't wait to touch and knead the girl.

"I want...I want..." Xu Qinghuan's exquisite figure kept getting close to the man's greasy body, while she kept untying the clothes on Zhang Fufu's body, and couldn't wait to be pressed and fucked by a man to relieve The emptiness and loneliness within oneself.

When Zhang Fufu saw the girl's face clearly, he looked straight at him in an instant. Just because the girl's appearance was many times more beautiful than the concubine in his house, Zhang Fortune tore off the fabric of the girl's figure without hesitation, revealing After seeing her exquisite figure, she couldn't wait to press it up.

"Little beauty...don't worry...this is coming..." Zhang Fufu kept kissing Xu Qinghuan's pink lips with his fat lips, and he didn't hesitate to kiss Xu Qinghuan's pink lips with fat and thick hands Caught the girl's pair of snow breasts and kneaded them gently. . .

"Beauty... why is your body so slippery...so tender..." Zhang Fufu loved Xu Qinghuan's body to death. The thighs are widely separated, looking at the pink and tender pussy that has not been done by human beings , it is already soaked at the moment, and I am even more excited to eat the pink and wet pussy with my fat lips...

While licking, he didn't forget to let out his big cock that was still patient. In the meantime, Zhang Fortune took off his clothes, and under his fat body was a man's ugly big cock...

"Little beauty hasn't been budded yet..." Zhang Fufu's deep fingers suddenly touched a layer of film, and his excitement blossomed immediately, and he was even more satisfied with Gu Junyu in his heart!

"Ugh... want... still... give me... ah... ah... give me... ah..." Xu Qinghuan's acupoint, which had been itching for a long time, was covered by the man's fat The big tongue is constantly expanding, and the sensitive time twitches the body to climax...  

"Little beauty... You have been drugged... Is it hard to feel here... Brother, I will give you a cock..." Zhang Fufu raised his head, his face had already been stained by Xu Qinghuan's cum His face got wet, "Don't worry... this will make you comfortable..." While rubbing Xu Qinghuan's snowy breasts, she held her hard, sore cock against the entrance of the small hole, but she was not in a hurry to enter, instead, dawdling at the hole...

"Little beauties...everything is going to bloom for you...you have to bear it well..." Zhang Fufu's fat hands kept holding the girl's slender white legs