30

.. Nuannuan wants a child..." Jiang Nuannuan still minds, after all, she has been married to this man for so long... and except for the few days when her menstruation comes, they... they do that kind of thing every day...

Why... why can't I get pregnant...

"Okay, we're going to have a baby in the future..." Finally, Gu Junyu coaxed the person well and kissed Jiang Nuannuan's pink and tender face, "Give birth to my husband... a bunch of children.. " Gu Junyu imagined that he would have children in the future In the future of both, seeing Nuan Nuan's precious daughter, he can't wait to have a daughter with Nuan Nuan.

"Now..." Jiang Nuannuan raised her head, looked at Gu Junyu with her wet and red eyes from crying just now, "I'm going to..." Then he took the initiative to press the defenseless Gu Junyu on the bed.

She's not a hen that doesn't lay eggs...

The next chapter Nuan Nuan takes the initiative...  

Chapter 55 "Using a warm pussy to rub against it..." Women go up and men go down H

"Nuanbao?" Gu Junyu was taken aback, looking at the little woman who was straddling him, she looked serious, "I'm going to give birth now..." No one can stop her from having a baby!

"Okay... give birth now..." Gu Junyu looked at the serious Nuan Nuan, and supported her small buttocks with a smile, so as not to let Nuan Nuan fall off for a while.

"How do you plan to give birth?" Gu Junyu planned to tease the cute little woman on her body, besides the lust provoked by her, there was also a deep pampering in his eyes...

"Fool... Untie your clothes..." Seeing the ignorance in Jiang Nuannuan's eyes, Gu Junyu smiled and stretched out his hand to grab Nuan Nuan's white and tender hands and put them on his waist. There was a belt tied there, which needed to be untied The clothes on the body will fall apart...

"Then how do I do it..." Jiang Nuannuan obediently untied the man's clothes and his own, and then the man began to coax Jiang Nuannuan, "Think about what you usually do as a husband..." Gu Jun It's inevitable that I'm a little excited. After all, his Nuan Baoer has never taken the initiative...

"Ahhhh..." Jiang Nuannuan thought about it helplessly, she didn't know what she thought of, her little face was blushing, and then she looked at the man lying under her who was waiting for her favor, and she boldly bent down , opened her pink mouth to swallow the little cherry on the man's side...

"Hmm..." Gu Junyu suddenly felt a pain in his chest, and then he felt the wet and hot tongue gently licking his nipple, and then sucked it hard, almost sucking his soul out gone…

"Nuan Baoer..." Another glance at the little woman on her body, who was sucking and licking him hard...

"Nuan Bao'er licked the wrong place..." Gu Junyu raised Nuan Nuan's little head, then grabbed Nuan Nuan's small hand and touched the dangerous weapon in his lower abdomen...

"It's right to lick here..." Afterwards, Jun Yu's eyes full of lust stared at the girl's blushing face, "Be nice and warm... help my husband untie his pants..." Gently coaxing the girl on her body to perform oral sex for herself …

"Hmm..." Jiang Nuannuan blushed, but also clumsily unbuttoned the man's pants, releasing the purple-black giant.

"Wow..." When the huge thing was no longer hindered, he instantly erected in the air, and even trembled twice in excitement.