(Hamster and Gretel) Gretel X Reader

"The true love of Y/n"

Pov Y/n

I wake up with the sound of my alarm going off, I turn it off and get out of bed all tired. It's another school day, my room is full of Hamster and Gretel posters, I'm a big fan.

While brushing my teeth I turn on the radio and start listening.   Anyone who knows how to answer the following question will be able to spend all day today with Hamster and Gretel.

This is my life's dream, but I'm just a fan, I already date a girl from my school who, coincidentally, is also called Gretel and has a hamster.

   Call +33 456 678 and say to us what color is the hamster's coat?

I know the answer, I spit out the toothpaste and dial the number.   Hello?

  Good morning girl, what's your name?

  Y/n and I know the answer, the color is pumpkin pie orange.

  The answer is correct. - I jump for joy.   This means you can spend today with Hamster and Gretel.

  Thank you very much. - hang up.

Then I go down and have breakfast all excited and grab my backpack going to school.

Pov Gretel

I walk to the entrance to the school and I see my girlfriend Y/n.   Gretel wait.

I stop there waiting for her, she's definitely going to tell me that she's going to spend the day with the heroine Gretel and the hamster.

She doesn't know we're the same person and sometimes I get a little jealous of her always talking about my version of super heroine, it makes me think maybe she's falling in love with her.

  Hey Y/n.

  You won't believe this, but I'm going to spend the whole day with the super heroine Gretel and the hamster.

  This is amazing.

  I know, the heroine Gretel is so brave, beautiful and powerful.

We enter the school.   Gretel is great but we can stop talking about her and talk about us, you and me.

  Sorry, but I have to go to class. Goodbye.

I frown a little.

At the end of classes, I transform into a super heroine and Hamster and I go to the market where we find Y/n.

  I can't believe I'm on your side. - she says euphoria.   What are we going to do first?

  Maybe this. - I make it fly.

  I'm flying with the heroine Gretel.

Then I leave her in a place with an apple tree, and we pick some apples and eat.

  Are you enjoying Y/n? - Hamster questions.

  DO YOU SPEAK?

Then we walked around the city and showed her our powers, finally we left her at home.

She likes my version of super heroine a lot but I think she likes it more than me.

The next day, at lunchtime, Y/n tells me everything she did yesterday.   That's great, I hope you two are happy together. - I say sad.

  What?

  I already know that you're in love with her.

  No, I like her a lot but you're the only one I love. Sorry if I made you think otherwise.

  I love you too.