(Moon girl and devil dinosaur) Beyonder X Reader

"I believe in you"

"I believe in you"

Pov Y/n

Beyonder was feeling mischievous as he traveled through various realms, causing chaos and learning as much as he could about the humans on Earth. However, one day, he took things too far and played a prank with lava that almost destroyed the planet.

As Beyonder watched in horror at the destruction he had caused, he felt ashamed and believed that everyone would hate him for what he had done. But to his surprise, a human girl named Y/n appeared before him.

"Beyonder, what have you done? You could have destroyed the entire planet!"

"I know, I know. I didn't mean for things to get out of hand like this. I'm sorry."

"I believe you, Beyonder. And I don't hate you for what happened. In fact, I love you."

Beyonder was taken aback by Y/n's confession of love. He had never experienced such kindness from a human before.

"You...love me? Even after what I've done?"

"Yes, Beyonder. I see the good in you. And I know you can become a better person."

Beyonder was touched by Y/n's words. With her help and guidance, he began to use his magical powers for good instead of mischief. He helped repair the damage he had caused and even went on to become a protector of Earth.

"Thank you, Y/n. You've shown me that there is still hope for me to become a good person."

"Of course, Beyonder. That's what love is all about."