#1: Big Emergency

Raven's POV
It's been 3 years now, we're still fighting evil. Nothing had changed, except for Robin and Beast Boy who grew taller. They're like 6 foot tall now.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos" I said meditating on the roof

But suddenly I feel this strong urge of power within me, and started to release a powerful blow. I fell to the ground and feeling weak as ever. No one is in the Tower except for me and Beast Boy. Robin and Starfire are on a date, Cyborg went to Titan East cause their Tower needs repair.

I ran down to my room while holding my chest, It really hurst asf.

I grabbed my magic mirror and It pulled me in

"Knowledge!! Knowledge!!" I shouted.

Knowledge is one of my emotions. She knows everything.

"You called?" Knowledge appeared out of nowhere while fixing her glasses.

"What is happening to my powers?" I asked her.

"It's love Raven" Knowledge smiled

"Love? I don't understand? Love is sealed within me" I replied confusedly

"I know, but Raven, you can't run away forever. You can't stop yourself from falling in love to-" Knowledge explained

"To?" I frowned

"Go to Love, she knows who." Knowledge pointed Love's house

I have no choice but to go, if I don't I might put Robin and the others in danger. I can't let that happen.

I opened the door and- "Raveeeen" Love tackled me to the ground.

"Love, let go of me!" I yelled.

"Oops" Love giggled. She got up and we sat down on her corny heart shaped chairs.

"So what's up??" Love asked

"Knowledge said that my powers are going- well wrong cause of Love" I explained

Love giggled "True that!"

"To who?!" I asked forcibly

"Hmm, it's for you to find out" She smiled "I wonder what Beasty-boo is doing right now??"

And before i knew it, I was back in my room. Wait did love just said "Beasty-boo?"

Oh no .. I Love Beast Boy?

I went to the common room and found Beast Boy sleeping on the couch, shirtless.

I never knew BB is so muscular, cute.

Wait what? Did i just called him "BB, muscular and CUTE?" Ugh shut up Love!

I went to the kitchen and made some tea, then i sat beside Beast Boy. I used my powers to get a book from my room.

But before i knew it, Beast Boy is already resting his head on my lap, my face turned red. I brushed his hair with my hand making it all messy.

"Boo"

"Hyaaaa" I screamed leaping off the couch, levitating.

Beast Boy laughed his ass off "You should've seen your face, Raven!!"

"Ahem, If you'll excuse me" I said, then I went inside my room

I slowly fell to the ground, to my knees. I covered my face with my hands. "so embarrassing" I whispered to my self.

I heard a soft knock on my door "uhh Raven, sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off"

I opened the door "It's fine" I said in a monotone voice

Awkward silence took over. Beast Boy scratched the back of his neck "um"

The alarm went on.

Robin appeared on the screen in the common room. "Titans! Come in titans! Serious problem! Meet me in dock 55! Hurry!"

Me and Beast Boy hurriedly flew there, we saw Robin, Starfire and Cyborg with the T-Ship

"So what's the big emergency?" Beast Boy asked

"Titans get your shades ready! We are going to Hillier Lake in Western Australia!" Robin exclaimed

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

.:+Author's Note+:.
So like it so far?

Terra: Why am I not there?
Me: Shut up Terra

I hate her ☺️