#4: Voice of Love (BBRae & RobFire)

Raven's POV
When we enter the warehouse it became darker and darker, I turned my night vision on, So did Cyborg

"Uh, guys? You still there?" Beast Boy asked, cracking his voice, when a red kind of beam appeared. I used my powers to shield us but Robin and Starfire was too far ahead.

"Uh, Raven?" Cyborg mentioned my name.

"What?" I said in a monotone.

"What was that? That thing that took Robin and Starfire away" Beast boy asked

"I don't kno- arghh"I feel into my knees, gasping for air, just like what happened in the hotel.

"RAVEN! RAE!" Beastboy leaned my shoulder against his chest.

Beast Boy's POV
I'm panicking! What am i gonna do? Is she gonna die? No i can't let that happen

"Beast Boy, calm down! We'll save her!" Cyborg touched my shoulders and smiled

I hugged Raven, tighter and tighter at every second

"Rae ..."

As soon as I break our hug i feel like there's a lot of energy, painful energy that entered to my body..

"Urgh" I moaned

"B-beast Bo-oy" Raven whispered

"Raven!" I grabbed her hand as tight as I can.

But the pain is spreading fast

I didn't mind it cause we have to save Robin and the Star

"Beast Boy?" Raven asked while i loose my grip. "What's wrong?"

Wow, i didn't know she can worry too. "I'm fine, let's get going"

We walked but suddenly an invisible forcefield blocked the hallway.

"What is t-that?!" I tried to say in a normal voice but it keeps cracking cause of the pain.

"Its some sort of forcefield, my scanners can't detect it, weird" Cyborg said while doing something in his arm control panel.

"Come on, i know a way" Raven said in monotone.

So me and Cy went under Rae's cloak and we went through the forcefield and saw Robin and Starfire fighting ... 😦

"Don't be fooled, its LoveStroke! Her DNA is different from Star, the real star is tied up over there!" Cyborg explained while rushing over to LS to attack

Me and Rae did the same thing.

"Go! Robin!" Cyborg screamed at Robin.

Robin tried to grab Starfire but instead, LS used one of her Red Love Beams to trap him.

Raven ran towards Robin to save him but instead she was pulled into the trap with him.

"RAVEN!!!" I shouted.

"So long boys! See you soon MUAHAHAHAHA" LoveStroke zapped into thin air and poof she's GONE!

But after she disappeared a Red light zapped me and Cyborg.

Raven's POV
I ran towards Robin to save him but instead I was pulled into the trap with him.

As i open my eyes i see a tropical island, waterfalls, mountains, valleys, tall trees.

"Robin!!" I shouted

Well i guess I'm alone then. "Beast Boy!!"

Nope still nothing

I tried to levitate but my powers had weakened. So i walked around until I find Robin and Beast Boy chained and hanged in the back of the waterfall, unconscious.

Since my powers had recovered I made a force field to cross the waterfall.

I saw Starfire trying to take the cuffs off but not a single scratch "Star, what happened?"

"I was transported into this place by the one who is called LoveStroke." Starfire explained "Before we have enter the abandoned warehouse, she had used her love beams to trap me and she had replaced me."

"What happened to them? And where is Cyborg?" I asked

"I'm here" Cyborg appeared out of the blue. "When you guys are pulled by LoveStroke, she left and transported us too."

We tried attacking the cuffs, will all our might, nothing, nothing, my poor Beast Boy is cuffed, every minute the cuffs get tighter and tighter. Starfire is already crying, Cyborg is frustrated and I can't go any further, my powers are gonna burst soon.

LoveStroke appeared out of no where and said "You can never free them, only a Voice of Love and set their damaged hearts free"

I tried attacking her but bot a single scratch, Star did the same thing until we wore ourselves out!

"Beast Boy, I'm sorry, I've been weak, I didn't had the chance to protect you. I know you've been in pain ever since i've felt the same, I'm sorry" I muttered, i felt hot tears coming out of my eyes, i tried to stop it but I can't.

"Robin, I am so sorry for being the cause of these unpleasant events, I have troubled you and now you are in much pain. I am really sorry, I cannot bear to see you in pain. I love you, Robin" Starfire cried and cried

But then the cuffs broke, LoveStroke was like stabbed in the chest and she disappeared into dust. That's it "Voice Of Love" When me and Starfire said our feelings the cuffs broke! That's what the voice of love meant.

We ran towards Robin and Beast Boy, I hugged BB and so did Star to Robin

"Guys, we have to send them to the hospital, they lost so much blood." Cyborg explained.

Authors Note
Sorry for the long update! I've been busy with school lately and yeah you know. Thank you so much for voting my story 😘
Anyway the next chapter is about Robin and Beast Boy (mostly Bb) recovering ☺️

Terra: "Voice of Love? corny!"

Me: "You're just jealous"

Terra: "ahahaha no."

I still hate her so much 😊