#3: Hurt (BBRae & RobFire)

Beast Boy's POV
She kissed me! RAVEN KISSED ME!

But instead of being happy, why do I feel so .. Strange?

-TOOOT TOOOT TOOOT-

My T-communicator buzzed

As we break our kiss, I reached out to my communicator

"Titans! Emergency, head to the lounge immediately" Robin exclaimed.

Raven snatched her cloak with her powers and flew down stairs.

At the same time I changed into a cheetah and ran downstairs.

We all met downstairs.

"So what's the problem?" Raven asked

"It's a new criminal! She's LoveStroke" Robin answered.

"LoveStroke? What kind of villain is that?" Cyborg scratched his robotic neck

"I heard that she is a very like a gloob plurb" Starfire said with anger. Her face is almost red.

"What's up with her?" I asked

"Apperantly Lovestroke looks a lot like Star" Robin explained

"Now that' s a shocker" Raven said saracasticly

"And her super powers are to trap a person' s soul and take its heart away" Robin warned us and he gently held Star' s hand.

"What? " I'm confused.

"It means that if she uses her powers on anybody they will turn into heartless people who worships her" Raven said in a monotone.

"Right, i knew that, i- i was just testing you if you understand! Congrats you passed" I said to not make a fool of myself.

"Yeah, sure" Raven said in a pissed voice while walking towards Robin.

I mean why walk towards Robin? She could just go with Star, right? Or am I being to paranoid? Ugh!

Tiiiiimeee Juuummppp

Robin's POV
As we walk in the abandoned warehouse where our gps is telling us to go. It became darker and darker.

"Uh, guys? You still there?" Beast Boy asked, cracking his voice

"Yeah, Star, can you give us some light please?" I asked

...

No one answered.

"Star?"

Then suddenly the lights all opened, I saw Starfire sitting in the middle of the white room, Im in.

"Robin, please help me! Im really hurt" She said.

"What happened?" I asked

"It was LoveStroke! That heartless wrench did this to me!" She yelled.

"Sta-" I paused

"Wait a minute! Starfire doesn't talk like that at all! You're LoveStroke!" I frowned

"I see" LoveStroke stood up "You love her don't you?"

I blushed "Uh- Of course I do! She's my Girl!"

"Well well" She raised her right arm and a red beam appeared, like a portal.

She put her hand inside that portal and dragged Starfire out

"Starfire!!" I ran towards her

But LS (LoveStroke) Used her red beams to block my attack.

I tried kick, punch and blow her up with my weapons but , nothing, not even a scratch

Suddenly on that doorless wall of the room a black beam appeared and Raven, BB and Cyborg appeared.

BB and the others attacked LS

"Go! Robin!" Cyborg screamed at me

I tried to grab Starfire but instead, LS used one of her Red Love Beams to trap me.

Author's Note
Hi! Recently some of you guys begin to read this story and I'm super happy cause some too voted and Thank you so much! This chapter is kind of a RobFire. This is just the first part tho, the second part is where the BBRae stars! So thanks again!