02 |Ten-chan's mission|

Third POV

After a couple of weeks, Tenma's suspension was finally over, and just like every day, he refused to ride in the car because he doesn't want attention.

Walking towards his school, he was early since there's only little to no one in the campus, so he immediately went towards the principal's office.

After he arrived he knocked on the door and then a voice from the other side said come in so he did.

There stood principal Asano... One of the people who knows that she was a girl because his parents talked to him regarding about his gender.

"Ah... Tenma-chan, sorry about that sudden suspension. Please have a seat." He said as Tenma obeyed and took a seat on the chair while mentally rolling his eyes.

"So you must know as to why you had been suspended right?" Tenma crossed his arm. "Of course." He replied with a scowl, the principal smiled. "Good, good. And since you missed the exam, I want you to take this test so we could finally know who got the top scores."

The principal gives him all the test paper as Tenma scanned the problems, when he did, his mouth twitched upwards.

'This is easy.' He thought as he started answering all of it, a couple of minutes later, the sound of pen being put down could be heard.

"It's done." He grunted, though, he was surprised at the half of the questions that had been put in the test paper because it was advanced, but he managed to answer it all.

"As expected" The principal commented as he scanned Tenma's answers, he smiled but Tenma could see the glee in his eyes.

'Oh no...' The principal stood up. "Your parents was right, there's a high possibility of you completing the mission." He stated, Tenma was lost.

'What? Mission? What is he talking about?' He thought, the next announcement of the principal shocked him though. "From this day forward, I will transfer you in the End Class." He declared.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Yelled Tenma, as he stood up so suddenly making the chair to fall down. "YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY DO THAT!!"

"I could, that's what you're parents told to me, they said that I could use you to kill that octopus that managed to destroy half of the moon." Tenma glared, he was leaking bloodlust without him knowing making the principal gulp.

Tenma's POV

My parents won't possibly accept this mission without a catch I'm sure of it.

'Seriously?! What is wrong with them?! First they want me to be a boy and now?! They want me to kill an octopus?! I ain't a toy dammit!'

I noticed that I accidentally released some bloodlust so I calmed myself down and I stared at the principal blankly. "Fine. I accept this mission." I gritted my teeth, I want this to be over with.

A unfamiliar man then came in the room with a blonde haired woman.

"Ahh, Karasuma, your just in time, this will be your new student, he will be going to help you killing that Octopus." Asano acted like nothing happened which makes me roll my eyes.

But I bowed at the two, they seem cool in my opinion, unlike some principal here. "Nice to meet you, I'm Matsukaze Tenma but you can call me Tenma." I introduced.

"Likewise Tenma, just call me Karasuma, and this one here is your English teacher Jelavic Irina." Karasuma-sensei stated, I smiled. "Hai! Please take care of me, Karasuma-sensei! Irina-sensei!"

I noticed that Irina-sensei's eyes widened but then she smiled widely. "Your going to be my favorite student now!" Irina-sensei exclaimed as she hugged me. 'I wonder why was she so happy...'

Third POV

They had given Tenma the necessary tools to use for the assassination, and they also told him the information that he will need including that the octopus was named as Koro-sensei, short for 'korusanai'.

While Asano had given Karasuma and Irina the information regarding to Tenma, when they know that Tenma was a female, Irina beamed as she hugged Tenma once again, this only makes Tenma sigh.

'This is going to be a long day...' He thought to himself.

☘☘☘
Trivia for today:
✎ Irina was happy that someone finally called her by her true name and not bitch-sensei, which making Tenma her favorite.
✎ Karasuma saw a huge potential in Tenma, and he for some reason was feeling calm when he feels Tenma's aura.
✎ When Tenma's parents knew about the reward of killing Koro-sensei, they immediately confronted Asano to make Tenma transfer to E class.

That ends the trivia, bah-bye!