03 |New student|

Third POV

Tenma was anxious, this is the first time he is put in the end class, never in his life that his parents would agree with the decision of putting him in the end class but here he is in front of the door.

He opened the door and everyone looked at his direction. "Here we are! Your new classmate!" The yellow octopus exclaimed as Tenma looked in front of the class observing everyone, he caught sight of Karma at the back making his brow twitches as he keep a tight smile.

"Matsukaze Tenma, I'll be in your care from now on." He bowed and looked up to everyones reaction who look at him in confusion? So he turned around.

"Thank you for having me here, Koro-san." He outstretched his hand as the yellow octopus looked at it in suspicions. "I prefer stealth, agility, flexibility and speed." Tenma smiled as he noticed the yellow octopus relaxed. 'Gotcha.' He thought as the yellow octopus accepted his outstretched hand while the whole class was holding their breath in nervousness.

'Left leg.' Tenma thought as he immediately kicked up his left leg causing everyone's eyes widened when he managed to cut the supposed unkillable octopus in half, making him grin, as he watched him regenerate.

"I see... Now that confirms it..." He said as interesting glint appeared in his eyes. "I SEE?!?! YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!!" The octopus fumed, but Tenma just shrug.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!!!"

"Oi Karma- scoot over." Tenma told the redhead who chuckled and shook his head as he moved to the empty chair. "The oh so gracious Ten-chan had graced me with 'his' presence.~" He grinned while Tenma just glared at him. "Shut up."

"And Koro-san, that was just an experiment if the info wasn't lying, so stop sulking." Tenma give him a closed eye smile, because he knows it works every time.

☘☘☘
Trivia for today:
✎ When Tenma said I prefer stealth, agility, flexibility, and speed, it is for Koro-sensei to bring down his guard cuz he told him his specialty.
✎ Tenma always used the closed eye smile to trick someone with his intention, because he appears angelic/innocent when he used it.
✎ Karma was shocked when he saw Tenma because he knows that Tenma's family wouldn't allow him to drop Tenma's grade that easily except if it involved fame and money.

Okay... Sorry for not being active in this account dear readers, because I only used this account if I borrowed my mom's phone so, this book is still not discontinued if you are thinking of this as such-