Prologue

The murderous eyes saw the beauty who was crying in his man's arms seeing her dead mother's body, which was on the bed and blood was oozing out from the hole which was created by bullets on her heart and just between that lady's brow.

" Leave me!. " She is continuously trying to free herself from the man's hold and RYAN moves his steps to see this beauty clearly. She saw him coming closer to herself.

" N... No.. Don't kill me!. " She saw him in fear. Ryan came to her and examined her facial structure... She has honey brown eyes with a little cute nose, her cupid's bow shaped lips are making her more beautiful. Her free hairs has stuck to her sweaty face making her looking like a goddess.

" P... Please don't kill me. " She said looking into his eyes which made his heart beat loudly and fastly. Don't know why?. He is seeing her for the first time. By her body he can say she is a 20 years old girl.

" What's your name?. " He asked and she sobbed.

"A... A... Aziel. " She whispered and hearing her terrified words, his monster woke up. His eyes went to her shoulder and seeing her white milky shoulder his dick twitched in his pants , he clenched his jaw while mumbling some words in his breath. Seems like he was controlling himself to not take her at the same moment.

" Aziel. " He whispered and don't know why he felt an euphoric sensation while letting out her name.

" Please... Please leave me. " She said, crying her heart out. Just now she saw him killing her mother and now he is in front of her with a gun.

"Why shall I?. " He asked and hearing this word she saw him with tears.

                            POSSESSION

Ryan:" You know.. You are just like an angel .. And angels live in heaven. So you should return back to your place from where you came. " He said, his tone was calm like he was giving her candy as death and she cried in horror..

Aziel:" No please don't kill me... Please," She replied and stuck to the wall more …in fear.

Ryan:" Starve to death or shall I cut your body into two pieces like your head will be separate from your body. " He said all of a sudden and she looked towards him in horror and shock.

Aziel:" What?. " She asked in horror.

Ryan:" Choose your death.. Look I am not liking myself to kill an innocent, young, beautiful girl like you but unfortunately I have to kill you so choose your death, " He said and she cried in horror. Her heart was beating loudly in her ribcage, she got goosebumps seeing him playing with a sharp knife.

Ryan:" I am saying the second death is easy. Yes, it is painful but easier than the first one.. If I cut your neck then it will only hurt you for only 10-15 seconds and then you will be home, heaven But if you are choosing the first one then it will be VERY painful and it will also take a lot of time like 7-8 days. Firstly you will feel hunger and I know you can endure your hunger till 3-4 days but after 4 days your hunger will increase... Your every cells of body will scream for food and then in your stomach a storm of hunger will be born which will make you eat anything but here is nothing that you can eat... In simple sentences this will be very painful for you. That's why I am recommending you to choose the second one... Truly it will hurt only at the start. " He suggested.

Guys , this story was going to be my FIRST story but I had to drop the idea of writing it and now I will write this story, with a lot of Passion and interest. Today I dropped the prologue but I will start updating chapters after 7-10 days as I am still thinking about making it more interesting than my last story so that you can again say that this story was worth paying for. Do let me know how was the prologue.

Thank you❤❤

" You know.. You are just like an angel .. And angels live in heaven. So you should return back to your place from where you came. "

~ Ryan jay Knight

AUTHOR: Raeesa

As I had said that I will be giving the second volume of Possession in which no bts members will be used so here is it.