三、𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 🌸

"SAKURA!!!!! AI!!!!"

The dark-haired male in a doctor's coat, holding two glowing light sticks in his hands, shouted excitedly in the dimly lit room. His attention focused on the tiny TV screen showing Sakura and Ai performing at their concert, waving to the cameras with adorable smiles on their faces.

"I wish I could've seen their cuteness in person!" He exclaimed with a hint of longing in his voice. As he looked at Sakura, who was making a heart with her hands, his cheeks turned bright pink, overcome by her angelic smile.

"Idol group B-komachi's permanent aces and irreplaceable center roles, the dazzelingly cute 16-year-old angel, Sakura! And the ultimate beauty, who also has the same age, Ai!" he said with excitement, unable to stop. "Four years since they formed! The group slowly gained popularity and media coverage, and they finally caught the public's eye!"

"It starts here! This is where their path to stardom-"

The sound of the lights being switched back on interrupted him. The nurse stood near the door and questioned, "Why are you in a patient's hospital room, playing an idol's DVD? Haven't you got any common sense?"

He turned around to face her, adjusted his glasses, and tried to look more serious with a TV screen behind him that was paused on Sakura's sweet smile and beautiful flower eyes. "Observing beauty is good for your health. Since no idol concerts are held in country side here, it's part of medical practice.

"You're just recruiting cult followers, don't make that our hospital's official news." The nurse deadpaned. "Oh, speaking of which, Sensei. It was trending on Twitter earlier..." 

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

"Sakura and Ai's going on hiatus?!" Gorou let out an exaggerated cry of shock and sobbed dramatically, holding his phone up close to his face, as if the world was coming to an end.

"So you really are a cult fan." The nurse commented, seemingly unimpressed, "Aren't the two of them only sixteen? You lolicon."

"Call me nothing but that."

Gorou slowly calmed down, resting his elbows on the railing of the rooftop and gazing off into the distance. "There's a reason for it, a good reason." As he continued speaking, flashbacks of past events washed over him...